Chapter Four

Beauty & The Seven Foot Frame: Saving A Miracle

Bruno X Reader

Chapter Four

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ 

Victor walked over to victoria. "You called?" Victor smiled at his sister. "Mama wants you to go and help senor gomez talk with his husband one last time before he you know..." Victoria trailed off. "Oh yeah of course!" Victor noticed Victoria looked at him funky.

"Are you sick?" Victor shook his head. "No, why?" Victoria eyed him suspiciously "You're acting weird..." Victor just smiled at victoria. 

"VICTORIA!" Alma called out from the courtyard. "Coming abuela!" Victoria quickly rushed down the stairs with victor following behind her. "Could you go reroute the river!" Victoria nodded at Alma "Oh and senora guzman and mariano will be joining us for dinner tonight! Be back before dinner to wash up!" The twins nod and walk into the village to go and do their jobs.

After Victor finished talking to senor gomez he quickly rushed to casita to see if mirabel had found anything from his pa's room. 

Victor quickly ran up the stairs to the second floor and ran into Mirabel who had sand on herself. "Oww!" they both rubbed their heads where they ran into each other. "Damn now I have sand on me!" Victor tried to wipe off the sand on his clothes as Mirabel opened up her bag and looked inside. "Did you find anything?" Mirabel nodded and showed victor the inside of her bag. Victor leaned over and saw the glowing green shards. The pair kept walking to the nursery when they both bumped into alma. "Oww again?!" Victor said quietly to himself as he rubbed his head again.

"Where are you both coming from in such a hurry!" Alma asked the pair as she wiped off the sand on her clothes.

"We're sorry! We were uh!" Mirabel fumbled. "What is in your hair?" Mirabel moved away from Alma's touch and so did victor. "MY GIFT! I'M LOSING MY GIFT!" Luisa cried as she ran up the stairs. Alma turned towards luisa. "What?" 

"Victor, Mirabel and I were having this little talk about me carrying too much! So I tried not to carry so much! But I realized it was putting me behind and I knew I was gonna let everyone down and I felt really bad! So I was grabbing all the donkeys but when I went to throw the donkey's in the barn they were...heavy!" Luisa cried and ran straight into her room."What did you two do? What did you two say to her!" Alma asked victor and mirabel. "Uh nothing! We- we-!" Victor stumbled. "Victor, Mirabel-!" Alma was cut off by the church bell ringing. "I have to go get the guzmans for isabela's engagement. Stay away from luisa till I can talk to her! Tonight we can't have any more problems. And whatever you two are doing Stop doing it!"  Alma fixed her earring before she walked down the stairs.

Victor noticed Luisa's door flashing. Victor sighed and grabbed mirabel's wrist and walked to the nursery where mirabel layed out the shards on her desk. Mirabel let out a sigh. Victor looked at the pieces she had out. "Why am I in your vision bruno?" a thunder strike was heard from behind them. The pair jumped and turned around to see pepa in the doorway.

"Tia, jeez!" Mirabel and Victor held the shards behind their backs. "Sorry, Sorry I didn't mean to- Shoo Shoo Shoo!" pepa pushed the cloud out the door and shut it. While pepa did so victor and mirabel placed the shards in mirabel's bag.

"I just wanted to get the last of tonio's things when i heard the name we do not speak!" Pepa whispered, which made the cloud come back. "Great, now I'm thundering! Then a thunder would lead to drizzle and drizzle would lead to a sprinkle! Clear skies! Clear Skies! Clear skies!" pepa calmed herself and sat on the floor and started to pack the rest of Antonio's things.