Chapter Six

Beauty & The Seven Foot Frame

Villain!Bruno X Reader

Chapter Six

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

After y/n left casita, she went to her family's home where a sleepy Victor opened the door "Y/n what are you doing here?" he asked as he let her in the house "um..can I stay here for the night?" Veronica came out of her and Victor's room "of course you can!" y/n followed Veronica to her old room. It felt cold in her old room "you wanna talk?" y/n sat down on the bed "not really.." Veronica nodded and left y/n to sleep.

The next morning y/n got up and got ready to go to the bakery. Once there y/n decided to help her family make some concha's. While y/n made concha's with victor they heard the bell above the door ring they both ignored it till veronica came running toward the two "umm..I think someone's here for you y/n!"

Y/n's thoughts went to Bruno, she quickly wiped off her hands on her apron, she walked to the register where...he stood.

"Y/N!" The man had a smile on his face.

"Dante? What are you doing here?" y/n gave him a confused and painful smile. "I came to see you mi cielito!" he hugs y/n who stood there shocked at the man hugging her. Behind the pair the bell rang.

"I came to ask your mama for your hand!" Dante moved back and smiled down at y/n. "Umm dante i'm already- Julieta!" y/n cut herself off as she looked behind dante and saw julieta and luisa standing there confused at the man smiling at y/n. "Y/n everyone's been looking for you!" Julieta moved past Dante and hugged y/n.

"I'm sorry for worrying you all julieta!" y/n hugged julieta back "i'm so sorry for my brother's temper!" Julieta apologized. Y/n noticed Dante's confused expression.

"Oh Julieta meet Dante, Dante this is Julieta and her daughter Luisa!" y/n introduced them to each other. "I'm Dante Sanchez. Pleased to meet you two!" Julieta shook his hand and so did luisa. "Um julieta i'll be back at casita later today." y/n told the pair so y/n could tell Dante in private he was too late to ask for her hand in marriage. Julieta got the signal and said goodbye to everyone and left with luisa behind her.

Y/n sighed and turned to Dante "just like a bandaid..you gotta rip it off!" y/n thought to herself "Dante..i'm already-!" y/n was cut off by the bakery's door swinging opening "She's married to our tio mister!" y/n turned her head to see a wide eye dolores and a fuming isabela. "What?" Dante chuckled thinking the girls were just making up stuff "you heard me!" isabela walked closer to y/n and dante. For a six year old she was pretty intimidating or maybe it was the thorny vine she had in her hand that made her intimidating. Y/n turned back to Dante "I've been trying to tell you that I'm already married!" she explained.

Dante had a look of disappointment for a moment before he looked back to being happy like when he first walked into the bakery.

"You know what, I'll convince you and your whole family that you should be married to me instead of whoever!" Dante walked out the bakery's door with a determined look. Y/n had to hold isabela back from attacking dante as he walked out, dolores rubbed her arm as y/n guided the girls outside the bakery.

They both avoided looking at y/n thinking she would yell at them. What they didn't expect was for y/n to let out a relaxed sigh and chuckle a bit "I'm not gonna scold you two...but thank you though" y/n laughed as the girls sighed in relief "but I am gonna have to tell both your mamas" y/n laughed as both girls tensed up and got ready to run away from y/n "I'm kidding, that'll be our secret! Got that a secret" both y/n and isabela looked over to dolores who pretended to zip up her mouth and throw the key away somewhere behind her.

"Okay I think it's time I go back, don't you think?" the girls nodded at y/n who dusted off her skirt as she watched dolores and isabela walk towards casita. She got ready to go back into the bakery but stopped. "Hey you two want conchas?" She called out which caused the pair to stop walking and came running back to y/n.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

It was around the late afternoon when y/n decided to go back to casita. She went to knock but casita opened the doors for her and in the middle of the courtyard stood Alma and Pepa, they stopped talking and ran over to y/n and hugged her "You made us so worried!" Alma said as she looked y/n up and down trying to check if she had been injured or anything.

"Y/n don't do that again I almost caused a hurricane! Dios mío" pepa told y/n as she hugged her tight as she could.

After Alma and Pepa had made sure y/n wasn't injured, y/n had walked to Bruno's tower. She took a deep breath before opening the door. When y/n opened the door she wasn't expecting his room to be completely torn apart.

The nightstands look like he threw them against a wall, the dresser was thrown in the middle of the room. y/n noticed he left her stuff alone, she saw his vision cave door was wide open. She walked up the stairs and went to close the door but saw Bruno hunched over in the middle of the room with something in his hands. Not wanting him to be upset at her again she decided to leave the room and go help Julieta cook dinner for the family.

While cooking y/n heard augustin and bruno come down stairs to keep julieta company in the kitchen total not because bruno needed advice about his and y/n relationship. "I just need advice about y/n! Do I just go up to her and say "hey i'm sorry for being a huge pain in the a-" "Y/N!" Augustin cut Bruno off as he spotted y/n.

Augustin ran over and hugged her "are you hurt?" he started checking her for any injuries "no I'm fine augustin really!" y/n reassured him. Julieta had augustin "help" her with getting something last minute for dinner, both y/n and bruno knew she just made that up so they could talk alone. "Umm so I just-" "Y/n don't-" they both stopped talking to let the other speak first but everytime they did so they would both start talking.

"I'm sorry, you first." y/n told bruno

"Don't you ever go in my vision cave again!"

Y/n opened her mouth to speak but got cut off by pepa calling her name, y/n left Bruno in the kitchen and walked into the courtyard thinking about what Bruno had said to her in the kitchen. "These we're left for you" Pepa handed y/n a small boutique of primrose flowers, y/n opened the small card "my heart feels full of flowers when I think of you!" y/n crumpled the card and threw the card away.

"Those are terrible flowers, who gave you those tia?" isabela asked as she walked into casita from playing outside "No one, um go get your cousins and tell them to wash up, dinner's ready!" damn dante y/n thought as she sat down for dinner.