Chapter Three

Beauty & The Seven Foot Frame 

Pairing: Villain!Bruno X Reader

Chapter 3

Word Count: 1.3k

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•

After eating Bruno got up and went outside, with Bruno gone y/n was left by herself at the table, "Y/N COME DANCE WITH US!" Pepa yelled from the dance floor where herself, Isabela and dolores danced around, y/n smiled and got up and made her way to the trio, once there Isabela started to dance with y/n "Your a good dancer tia'' Isabela said as y/n started twirling the young girl around, Isabela calling her tia made y/n smile even wider "well you're a fantastic dancer isa, so are you dolores" dolores gave a shy smile and continued to dance with pepa.

While y/n danced she noticed bruno on the second floor talking to julieta "you know, bruno may act cold but I promise he can be sweet" pepa told y/n as the two walked towards a table to sit down from dancing leaving isabela and dolores to dance with a little boy named mariano "he wouldn't ever trade plates with someone he doesn't like" pepa smiled at y/n and quickly got up to get a drink 

Y/n looked up to the second floor where she made eye contact with julieta who stood next to bruno, julieta smiled and waved at her, y/n waved back and got up and went to where the sweets were "I feel so bad for the girl she doesn't deserve to be stuck with..him" y/n heard as she got a cookie "poor girl, i heard every guy rejected her marriage proposal" y/n turned to the two guys talking about her and bruno, as y/n opened her mouth to tell the two off a voice spoke up from behind her "don't talk about my tio and tia like that mister!" y/n turned to see dolores being held up by bruno on the other side of the sweet table "if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all..okay?" The pair nodded and quickly left to go outside.

"Thank you dolores, you too bruno" y/n smiled at the duo who had a bunch of food on a plate, y/n assumed it was for dolores "wanna go feed tio bruno's r-!" dolores was cut of by bruno shoving an arepa in her mouth, y/n laughed as dolores took the arepa out and chewed a bit before continuing what she was saying before "as I was saying wanna go feed tio bruno's rats" y/n raised an eyebrow "umm sure" once y/n agreed, dolores had gotten bruno to put her down so she could go get isabela.

The pair stood in silence as they waited for Dolores to get back "Thank you again Bruno" y/n thanked.

"It was nothing" y/n stood next to bruno as they watched dolores and isabela run over to them "lets go before abela sees us" isabela and dolores held hands and ran outside, Bruno and y/n walking behind them, every once in awhile they're hands would brush against each others, each time they did so y/n would feel her heartbeat race.

"Hello Oscar" isabela told one of the rats her and dolores had picked up from outside "they all have a name?" y/n asked bruno as they sat down on grass and watched the girls get all of the rats in order "yeah they named each one" bruno had handed y/n a rat who seemed calm as y/n put him down to where the arepa's were on the plate.

Y/n looked up and saw the stars were shining bright that night "..my mama used to tell me and my siblings that the stars watch us like we do them and that when they shine brightly like they are right now, that means they saw something joyful" y/n laid back on the grass and watched as bruno listened to her while feeding a rat "that's a very pleasant story" bruno told y/n, his eyes still on the rat "please tell us another one tia" isabela said as she sat down across from bruno, dolores has laid down next to y/n on the grass and has been staring at her for another story.

After y/n told another story, isabela and dolores got sleepy and fell asleep on the soft grass. "We should probably head back in now" Bruno nodded and picked up Dolores and Isabela and carried them inside the house, y/n following behind him.

༻Later༺

After the party had ended, y/n had helped clean up the house before going with Bruno to his tower.

Bruno had opened his door causing y/n to stay in the doorway in shock "C'mon y/n" Bruno brushed past her and walked into his room "this is your room?" y/n asked as she looked around "Yep, now you can go anywhere in my room but don't go near my vision room understand" bruno stood in front of y/n staring straight into her eyes "why not?" y/n asked him.

"Because I said so!" he said sternly, he turned and walked up the stairs to his vision room, y/n stood in the middle of his room looking around for a place to sleep for the night since Bruno just stormed off, not showing her where his bed was.

y/n turned to face the door as pepa opened the door with y/n's bouquet "Oh i just wanted to give this to you, i found this outside, i assumed you would like to have it" pepa handed the bouquet over to y/n "oh thank you pepa, umm do you know where bruno normally sleeps, he didn't show me he just stormed up to his vision room" pepa's eyes softened  "oh that- nevermind, here follow me" pepa cut herself off and had y/n follow her to the kitchen where, alma, julieta, felix, isabela and dolores sat at the table talking about the wedding "just stay here i'll be back" pepa told y/n as she signaled alma to follow her to the courtyard. 

While Alma and Pepa talked, y/n started a conversation with felix and julieta. Alma walked back into the kitchen "Isa is it okay if your tia sleeps in your room for tonight?" isabela sprung out of her seat "YES IT'LL BE LIKE A SLEEPOVER!" Julieta laughed and shushed Isabela "can I sleep in your room too?" Dolores asked her cousin who immediately said yes.

 Isabela got up and showed y/n the way to her room, the two waited for Dolores before opening the door "everyone has rooms that are bigger in the inside..ok" y/n told herself as she looked around isabela's room that had flowers everywhere.

"Here's my bed, we should all fit" isabela had moved the vines that held the bed down to the ground so dolores and isabela could get on the bed "you coming tia?" Dolores asked as y/n sat on the stairs that led to isabela's bed "in a minute girls" y/n smiled and got up and walked out of isabela's room.

"Do you need pajamas y/n? I have one you could borrow" julieta didn't wait for y/n's answer and got a nightgown for y/n "oh thank you julieta!" y/n thanked and gave her a smile, julieta smiled and gave her a smile in return and said goodnight.

Y/n went back into isabela's room and changed behind the changing curtain isabela had made out of flowers.

"You look cute tia!" Isabela lowered the bed as y/n got on and laid in the middle of the girls.

"Goodnight girls"

"goodnight"

"Goodnight tia!"

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺

A/N: IT'S MY BDAY!! ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER <33