Chapter Five

Beauty & The Seven Foot Frame

Villain!Bruno X Reader

Chapter Five

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

It had been about a month since pepa and felix told everyone about them having another baby, during the month  julieta also had announced that her and augustin would also be expecting another baby. Today everyone was getting ready for luisa's gift ceremony, y/n was excited, this was going to be her first time watching a ceremony. Y/n was helping isabela and dolores with getting bruno's rats out the house "c'mon felipe, out you go!" Isabela told the rat with an arepa in it's mouth "I think he stole that from tio bruno" y/n joked which made the girls start laughing.

"Can I help..please?" the three turned to see little luisa standing with a plate of arepa's "Of course luisa! Come here i'll show you how to pick one up" y/n walked over to luisa and took the plate so luisa could get on her knees to pick one up, y/n was too busy to even notice that bruno was watching her across the second floor.

"What's got you in a trance compa?" augustin asked as he and felix finished putting up a banner with luisa's name on it, felix and augustin followed where bruno was looking and saw y/n laughing at something the three little girls said "do you think you'll ever tell her about the-!" Bruno cut off Felix by shushing him loudly "don't shout it out!" Bruno told Felix, who laughed and shook his head at him.

"breakfast anyone?" the three guys jumped at julieta who stood behind the trio "what were you three talking about?" Julieta asked "um nothing..yeah nothing!" Both Felix and Bruno shook their heads. Augustin wasn't a very good liar, especially if it's julieta he has to lie to "it's not me you have to worry about telling y/n about bruno's vision" after julieta said that it clicked for all three of them, who could be able to hear miles away and was very close to y/n.

They all look over to Dolores who just stared at the adults before running to the kitchen where y/n took isabela and luisa. "She's gonna tell her" Bruno put his face in his hands and shook his head at his niece. "TIME TO EAT!" Alma yelled from the kitchen "oh god" Bruno said as he followed his sister to the kitchen. At the table Dolores sat right next to y/n, she kept looking between augustin, felix and bruno who all just stared back and silently prayed that dolores would keep her mouth shut. Dolores shrunk into her seat all throughout breakfast at some point felix and augustin had started talking to their wives while bruno got distracted by alma telling him to help his sister's set up for luisa's ceremony, while all three guys were distracted dolores leaned over to y/n who helped luisa get more food "psst....tia!" y/n turned her head to dolores. "Yes mija?" Dolores gestured for her to lean over so she could whisper it into her ear.

Felix looked over to the pair briefly then turned back to his wife before realizing what she was doing, he quickly turned back to see y/n's eyes widening as Dolores whispered something in her ear, he quickly smacked Bruno's arm. "Oww what was that for man!" Felix nodded his head towards the duo across the table. Bruno quickly looked over and saw y/n with wide eyes staring at him "what?" Bruno acted clueless "umm nothing!" y/n went back to eating her breakfast, dolores just smiled at him.

After breakfast alma had bruno and y/n set up the sweet's table "umm..bruno can I ask you a question?" Y/n asked as she put flowers Isabela had made on the table "oh god she knows!" Bruno thought, "what's the question?" Y/n hesitated for a second before asking her question "Dolores said you do telenovela's with the rats...do you?" y/n asked quietly. Bruno let out a quiet sigh of relief "umm..I do but only for them!" y/n smiled as she put some sweets on the table "well whenever you do another telenovela for them..could I watch too?" that took bruno off guard "um sure" y/n gave him a smile before getting called away by pepa.

After the short talk with y/n, Bruno went to look for Dolores who was outside playing with her cousins and a little boy named Mariano "Dolores! Come here mija" Bruno called out for her, dolores got off the makeshift swing isabela had made with vines and ran to bruno "yes tio?" Dolores acted innocent. "Why didn't you tell her?" Bruno squatted down to her height. "Tell her what?" she shrugged at his question "you know what" she dropped her innocent act and leaned in towards bruno "I won't tell her if you tell me what happens in the story!" Bruno was confused for a second before realizing she meant the telenovela he would act out. He smiled before looking at her "No!" Dolores'  jaw dropped at his response "ok then....Tia mmph-!" Bruno quickly cut her off before she could call y/n "ok ok..josefina died because her secret twin sister poisons her! Ok there you go now do not tell your tia y/n about my vis-" Dolores shushed him and pointed to y/n who was walking with augustin and pepa to the town market for last minute decorations. "Ok I won't.." Dolores said then quickly ran off to go play with mariano and her cousins.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ 

It was now time for luisa's ceremony, y/n stood right beside pepa's side of the family since bruno had disappeared somewhere in the house. "Will you use your gift to honor our miracle, will you serve this community and strengthen our hope?" Alma asked Luisa who eagerly nodded and held the candle before walking over to her door and put her little hand on the knob. The door revealed an older luisa holding up a weight "WE HAVE NEW GIFT!" Alma yelled. Everyone cheered for Luisa's gift of super strength.

While everyone celebrated the new gift y/n had to go and change her skirt since she had gotten a stain from cooking on it. Y/n ran up the stairs to Bruno's room and changed her skirt into a new one she had made thanks to julieta teaching her how to sew clothes. After y/n changed her skirt and was about to leave Bruno's room but her mind had randomly brought up what dolores told her earlier that day.

"psst....tia!" y/n turned her head to dolores. "Yes mija?" Dolores gestured for her to lean over so she could whisper it into her ear "tio bruno doesn't want you to know but he had a vision of you before you two got married it's still in his vision cave but the grownups don't want me saying that so just say I told you he did telenovelas with the rats!" y/n's eyes widen "but if he asks I didn't tell you anything!" y/n had made eye contact with bruno for a second.

Y/n looked over to the stairs that lead to his cave but she quickly looked back to the door "No y/n, you weren't raised to go through other people's stuff!" y/n scolded herself out loud. She had her hand on the door knob about to leave the room but a thought in the back of her mind tugged her to his vision cave. "What if it's something bad then I guess it would be alright!" y/n sighed and walked up the steps to the cave and opened the door to his cave and went in "He won't know...right?"

Upon entering the cave y/n could see a glowing green tablet on a table in the middle of the room. She slowly approached the middle of the room. Once she walked up to the table, a strand of hair fell on her face, she pushed it back and right as she went to look at the glowing tablet, she heard Bruno's door open then close.

She heard footsteps coming towards the cave, she went to leave the cave but was caught by bruno, who's face dropped when he saw y/n in his vision cave, he immediately ran past her and straight to the vision tablet, he picked it up and turned to her with an angry expression on his face.

"Why did you come here!" Bruno towered over her 

"I'm sorry!"

"I Told you never to come here!"

"I didn't mean any harm!" y/n defended 

"Do you realize what you could have done!" Bruno threw the tablet on the table and stormed over to y/n "GET OUT!" He yelled.

Y/n ran out of Bruno's room and out of casita.