Chapter Four

Beauty & The Seven Foot Frame

Villain!Bruno X Reader

Chapter 4

A/N: Lets pretend bruno has a actual functional part of his room!

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•

The next morning y/n got up before the younger girls and went to leave isabela’s room but as y/n opened the door there was a box with y/n’s clothes and toiletries, y/n picked up the box and walked back into isa’s room and changed behind the privacy curtain into the clothes she was given, she put on a off white off the shoulder ruffle blouse and a dusty green skirt and her shoes from yesterday.

After y/n got dressed, she walked to the kitchen, where alma, felix, julieta and luisa made breakfast for everyone “good morning, is there anything I could do to help out?” y/n asked as they all replied good morning.

“You could help felix make eggs for everyone” alma said as she kept luisa busy while julieta cooked, y/n nodded and walked and helped felix with the eggs. Slowly everyone got up and made they’re way to the table. Once y/n got her food and a cup of coffee/tea she sat down with augustin on her right and an empty seat on her left.

Y/n noticed bruno walking to the table with a plate of food and a cup of coffee in his hands, bruno had sat down on y/n’s left, that made y/n freeze for a second before relaxing. Abula stood up and started her speech about welcoming y/n into the family. It was going fine till Alma said at the end of her speech “and may you two give this family lots of grandchildren!” 

Bruno spat out his coffee while y/n felt red with embarrassment “mama!” pepa and julieta said to alma.

After a embarrassing breakfast the family made their way into town to help out the community, y/n walked to her family’s bakery where y/n’s older brother alejandro made conchas and veronica worked the cash register “ayy look who’s back mrs.madrigal” fernando, alejandro’s twin said as he walked out of the bakery’s storage room “hello” y/n greeted her siblings and walked up to the checkout counter where veronica waited eagerly for her younger sister.

“So tell me how was the first night?” Veronica leaned over the counter more.

“Rough I guess?”  y/n replied 

“GROSS” alejandro gagged

“EWW WE DIDN’T NEED TO KNOW THAT!” Fernando yelled as he walked over to Alejandro who still gagged.

“I WASN'T REFERRING TO THAT!” y/n yelled as Veronica smirked back at her “this is the second uncomfortable conversation i’ve had today, first mrs madri- I mean mama alma made a big speech today at breakfast and don’t get me wrong it was nice and all but the end! She said she hope’s me and Bruno will bring the family lots of grandchildren!” The other Rivera siblings started laughing as y/n explained Alma's speech.

“Ohh good luck sis!” alejandro said as he wiped his tears from laughing so hard

“Ok you two get back to work, y/n follow me, fernando work the register!” Veronica told her brother as she led y/n to the storage room. “So how was the first night with him?” Veronica sat down on an upside down crate, y/n doing the same “like i said rough, we didn’t even sleep in the same room V, I spent the night in his niece’s room!” y/n put her face in her hands.

“Maybe you two just need to get used to each other,” Veronica suggested to y/n.

After y/n helped out her family at the bakery she headed back to the house, as y/n walked to the house she noticed a big thunder cloud over the house, it slowly got bigger as y/n approached

Once y/n got to the front doors, she heard pepa, julieta, bruno and alma arguing, “YOU HAVE A WIFE NOW BRUNO!” “YOU DON’T NEED TO TELL ME, I ALREADY KNOW”

“YOU MADE HER SLEEP IN ISABELA’S ROOM…ISA’S ROOM!” Pepa yelled at bruno.

Y/n finally walked in the house which made the four of them look over at her. “Mija, why don’t you go and unpack your things, their already in brunito’s room” alma suggested to y/n who nodded and made her way towards bruno’s tower “oh and after you finish get ready for dinner” y/n nodded at alma and continued her way to bruno’s tower.

Once y/n had found Bruno's little bedroom, it was nice and simple. He only had a dresser, king size bed, two bedside tables, one on each side of the big bed.

y/n had walked over to bruno’s dresser and folded and put away her clothes, while y/n unpacked she took notice of bruno’s lack of clothes in the drawers.

“Does he not have any other clothes other than his ruana and his shirt and pants?”  

Y/n snapped out her thoughts when she heard a knock on Bruno's door “come in?” y/n got up from the floor and dusted off her skirt, pepa’s head popped in the doorway “mama said to come and get you, dinner is ready!” y/n smiled and walked over to the door where a very smiley pepa stood “your very smiley!” y/n pointed out “I have an announcement to make” pepa giggled.

After everyone sat down at the table both pepa and felix stood up at the same time. That caused julieta to gasp and get up to hug both felix and pepa. “I’m confused?” Augustin said, which made Alma agree with him.

 “Did we miss something?” Bruno asked the still hugging sisters, “Well me and Felix were going to announce that we are having another baby!” The room went quiet before everyone started cheering “I’m gonna be an older sister!” Dolores cheered as Isabela hugged her.

“Hopefully that’ll be you and my brunito next time” alma whispered to y/n who stood still in shock.

“y/n are you alright, you look like you saw a ghost?” julieta asked y/n as everyone sat back down to actually at this time “uh..yeah i’m fine” y/n gave a smile and a nod to julieta.

“Oh boy!”