Chapter 10-11

Beauty & The Seven Foot Frame

Villain!Bruno X Reader

Blurb before eleven

A/n: I recommend reading this so that chapter eleven makes sense! Please give me feed back on this series! Also Happy Valentines Day! <33 

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/n and Bruno laid in bed in silence neither one of them could fall asleep yet. Bruno looked over to y/n who was staring at the wall. "Umm, do you wanna go watch the stars?" Bruno whispered to y/n whose attention broke from the wall "sure!" They both got out of the bed and headed outside.

Everyone else was already sound asleep. So Bruno and y/n had to be quiet. Once they made it outside quietly y/n and Bruno laid down on the soft grass and watched the stars.

The pair stayed quiet for a bit "what was it like growing up with dante?" Bruno broke the silence. "It was interesting, that's for sure!" y/n laughed softly. "He would always bring me jewelry his mom would make." y/n looked over at Bruno and saw him staring at her. She giggled at his embarrassed expression. "Oh I'm sorry!" He quickly apologized. "It's alright!" Bruno went back to watching the stars.

As time went on y/n and bruno would go back and forth asking questions to each other. "What's a secret you've never told anyone?" Bruno asked y/n who thought about it "I haven't had my first kiss yet." Y/n looked away from bruno. Bruno realized he hadn't ever kissed y/n. "I haven't had mine either." he gave y/n a small smile. 

They both started opening up to each other more. "You know this is my first ever relationship, everyone would always try to get with my sister." y/n confessed. "It's also my first relationship with anyone, guess we're in this experience together!" he gave y/n a smile. "What's a secret you haven't told anyone?" y/n asked bruno. Bruno hesitated for a minute before saying his answer. "I don't have any secrets!" y/n gave hima weird look. "What? I don't!" Bruno put his hands up.

"You promise?" y/n asked which bruno nodded "yes i promise!" y/n smiled and laughed a little.

"You have a pretty laugh, you know that?" y/n smiled at Bruno's words. "Well thank you, you have nice eyes!" They both laughed and watched the stars. It wasn't till y/n fell asleep when bruno carried her back to the casita.

A/N: Should I continue beauty & the seven foot frame into Encanto? like when mirabel is trying to save the miracle? Please let me know your thoughts! okay bye!!