Akh: Thank you for the arrangements manager.

Man: you are welcome sir. It is my duty.

Akh: She is my wife Mrs. Jhanvi, Akhil introduced Jhanvi to him.

Once the manager left Jhanvi saw everything in surprise. Akhil saw her and smiled at her.

Akh: don't be surprised, I m one of the board of directors in this chain of hotel. I always wanted to have multi business so as a first step in hotel business I bought 40% shares of this NK group of hotels.

Jha: What other business you do ?

Akh: We focus mainly on CK fashion industry which dad started and I m taking care of it now and with that I started resorts and hotel business. We have 40 resorts and 11 hotels in India and 7 resorts plus 5 hotels out of our country. All our hotels and resorts are named after AK group of hotels. I brought you here because this was my first initiative in doing business on my own.

Jha: Oh, I have heard of AK groups and you own it ? Oh god you are so talented.

AKh: Well I m well talented more than you think angel...you will know with time. He winked at her.

Akh: I did not know exactly what is your favourite. I would like to know your favourite cusine and they will get immediately.

Jha: I prefer veg mostly and like pasta and ice creams are favourite. Most of the times I have curd rice amma prepares for me.

Jhanvi's eyes turned moist and speaking about her mother and hid her worries and smiled at him.

Akh: will you not ask my favourites ?

Jha: I know you like non-veg and chicken dishes most and Italian is your favourite cusine. I used to prepare your food back at Kamini madam home.

Akh: hmm smart. So you noticed my favourites already.

Akhil message the order and saw her drinking water that made her lips wet and inviting.

Their food was served and they spoke less and finished the food. Akhil asked her favourite flavour of ice cream and they were served with black current for Akhil and Chocolate fudge ice cream with choco chips for Jhanvi. Akhil forwarded his cup to Jhanvi to taste it and she took a little to taste. Jhanvi gave the spoon to taste the ice cream from her cup.

Akh: Iwould like to taste it directly rather than using the spoon.

Jhanvi did not understand what he meant and looked at him and he smirked at her and eyed to finish the ice cream. Once they were finished Akhil cupped her cheeks and looked at her intensely.

Akh: I ate a little extra than usual and I must burn the calories but I missed tasting your chocolate fudge too. May be we can do both together. You know 26 calories are burnt when we kiss passionately for one minute. Will you help me in my work out ?

Jhanvi smiled looking down. He lifted her head and leaned in capturing her lips in a slow and gentle kiss which lasted for minutes.

Akh: Chocolate fudge was too good. First time I m tasting it.

Jha Mv: When did he turn such a flirty and cheesy man.

They came out of the hotel and he started driving again. Jhanvi was flustered and looking out.

Akh: Are you still uncomfortable with me Jaan ?

Jha: No, not like that..

Akh: You speak only when I ask something otherwise you don't initiate any conversation. I would like if you are being carefree with me and demand things from me or tell me if I m making you uncomfortable.