Chapter 18: This is it!!

(THIS IS THE LAST EPISODE, THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT)

"I love you..." you whisper.
"I love you too.." he whispers back putting his arms around you. Your both sat in the middle of a forest, late at night and cold but that didn't matter. Because you were in love.

"We should head back" Eddie whispers.
"Yes I'm freezing" you say your teeth banging together because it's so cold.
"Wanna come back to mine, we don't have to do anything but you fainted so I wanna make sure your okay!" He says standing up and reaching his hand out for you.
"Eddie I'm fine"
"I know but...I wanna look after you" Eddie smiles and it makes you so happy. He made you so happy!
Eddie takes your hand and walks you through the woods and you felt so safe with him.
"I'm so happy I met you" you say kissing him on his hand.
"Me too, imagine if you had turned me down on that date"
"I was going to but I gave you a chance and I'm happy I did"
As you and Eddie were breathing and talking smoke was blowing out of your mouths because it was so cold. Frost was even starting to appear.

You and Eddie talk the whole way back to his trailer. When you arrive he opens the door for you and locks it behind him.
"Go get into bed and warm up I'll get some more blankets and a shirt to wear to bed" Eddie said walking into his uncles room.
You walk into his room still shivering. You get under the covers literally shaking because it's so cold there was even frost starting to appear.
Eddie walks into the room with three blankets and a cup of hot tea.
"Put this ne.." he throws a jumper at you on the bed. "Also I'm sorry we don't have heating but we can use our body heat and warm each other up"
He laughs.
You put on Eddies hoodie over the top of your shirt.
"It's so cold, my finger are going to fall off"
"Tell me about it"
Eddie crawls into bed and cuddles up next to you wrapping his arms around you trying to warm you up.
He throws the blankets Over you.
"What about you, you need the blankets too" you say looking up at him.
"No you need it more love" he whispers giving you a kiss on your cheek. It instantly sends butterfly's all over your body.
"Eddie stop." You throw the blankets over him and cuddle up to him trying to make both of you warm.
"Thank you" he whispers in your ear giving you goosebumps,
Both of you cuddle up and eventually warm up and fall asleep. Eddie let's out a small quiet noise.
"Goodnight.." he rubs his fingers up and down your arm which gives you shivers in a good way.

————-The next morning————-

Sadly, today you knew you had to tell Steve that you two fooling around couldn't happen anymore even though you and Eddie weren't a thing it was looking promising.
"Morning" Eddie says in his deep voice.
You just let out a smile. "Morning"

——————skip to school—————-

Eddie left to go see his friends and you and max were hanging out before class started.
"So...how did it go last night?" She asks.
"It went good however I fainted...but Eddie looked after me so I told him I loved him and he said it back and we talked for ages and I stayed round his house last night!" You smiled.
"That's so sweet y/n, I'm so happy for you but are you two dating officially?"
"We have had that talk yet...but we have kissed multiple times and had sex but that was when we first met and you can't tell anyone" you whisper.
"Y/N!....Sorry is didnt mean to shout but I didn't expect that" she laughed.
"But I'm happy for you, me and Lucus are really close now!" She says smiling.
"Max are you blushing..?"
"No?" She replies back with fast. She gives you a weird look.
"Yeah you are but that's really good" you smile.

The day goes by fast and you keep thinking and zoning out in class thinking about what to tell Steve because obviously there was something there. You and him did things.
Things that you could never tell Eddie.
The first four classes of the day went fast. You had science, art, Math and cooking.
When lunch arrived it wasn't too busy in the cafeteria. Everyone was sat at there tables and you walked over not getting food today, for some reason you felt anxious and odd today.
You sat down next to Dustin and Eddie.
Eddie gives you a concerned look and gets close to you whispering in your ear.
"You okay?" He whispers. Everyone is looking at you.
You nod and smile trying to shake of any anxiety but it's difficult something just wasn't right.
The whole table we're talking about the D&D campaign tonight.
You and max were looking at each other not knowing anything they were talking about.
Then out of the corner of your eye you see...YOUR DAD!
Your heart was racing so fast you couldn't breath, your chest was tight but you were trying to stay calm.
But then he disappeared. It was just a vision. It wasn't real, you were seeing things.
The whole table looked at you confused they knew something was wrong.
"Y/n, are you okay?" Dustin asks.
You nod and excuse yourself from the table. "I need a second" you say picking up your bag and walking off and going into the girls toilets.
No one was in the toilets which made it easier. You ran to sit in a cubical.
You sat on the floor crying, you couldn't breath you were having an anxiety attack.
Then the door opens and you quickly put your hand over your mouth to stop yourself from making noise but it wasn't working very well.
"Y/n?!" Eddie calls.
You didn't respond, tears still rolling down your eyes and trying not to make a sound.
"I know your in here I followed you.." he calls.
He knocks on the door that your in because sits the only one that's locked.
"Y/n, come out I know somethings wrong"
Then the door opens, shit he had picked the lock.