Chapter 6: Im not your daughter

"Night.." you whisper hardly keeping your eyes open.

The next morning you wake up, Eddie is still snoring beside you. Last night keeps replaying in your head. Over and over again.
You quietly slip your legs out from under the covers and creep out of bed walking over to the kitchen, pouring yourself a glass of water.
You felt sick, you weren't going to be sick but you felt sick because...you had just lost your virginity.
You put on your shoes and checked the time.
6am, on a Saturday. You could sleep in, you didn't have school but you had this urge to go running. Or for a walk on this cool morning.

You slip into a hoodie and quietly open the door. Sneaking out the house without waking Eddie. You close the door behind you and run, just run anywhere.
You decided you wanted to see Steve. You jog to the mall. Trying to remember where it is. But you kept getting distracted by the flashbacks from last night.
"Shake it off y/n" you whisper to yourself. A couple minutes go past, you eventually come up to starcourt mall. It's open, but empty and you walk in to see scoops ahoy is closed.
"Fuck.." You say to yourself.
"I know, it's a shame Steve isn't here to serve ice cream" A familiar voice says behind you.
You quickly turn around knowing exactly who it is.
"Steve. and yeah it is a shame" you say giving him a hug.
"Someone's happy, a bit too happy" he laughs walking up to the scoops ahoy door unlocking it.
"So are you opening up?" You ask following him.
"Mhm..we open in half an hour and I need to change into my hideous costume"
"It's not that bad.."
"Y/n, don't lie to me" he says looking you dead into the eyes.
You put your hands up like your surrendering.
He lets out a little smirk. He then walks into the back and you follow him.
"Y/n I need to change, just wait out there" he says shutting the door.
A couple minutes goes by and he opens the door.

"Y/n, honestly how bad?"
"Eh..listen it could be a lot worse" you shrug, meanwhile trying to hold in your laughter but it just bursts out like a waterfall.
"Thanks y/n.." he says sarcastically.
"Sorry..I'm sorry" you finish of laughing by rubbing the tears away.
"Done?" He sighs.
"Yes"
For a moment he just stares at you. No one talks. Music is playing quietly in the mall but no one is shopping, it's too early. Steve looks at you and you look at him. So sincerely.
"Hey, y/n?" He asks in a soft voice.
"Yeah"
"Uhm...if I ever were to ask you out on a date, I'm not saying I will but if I were, what would you say?" He asks in a softer voice, basically whispering.
You take a second to pause and process what he just said.
"I would..say maybe and consider it for sure, but you won't ask me so I don't have to worry." You smirk at him.
"Ok" he says quietly turning around and going into the back. He collects all the ice cream and prepares it for the customers.
For once you weren't thinking about Eddie.
When you and Eddie were together, it was amazing but when your with Steve your like a different person, but in a good way. But you didn't know Eddie well. You thought maybe Eddie had sex with girls all the time.
And that maybe it was a one of between you and Eddie.
"Hey y/n, what would you say, and this may not happen but IF I asked you to come round and watch a movie, what would you say?" He asks sneakily. He smirks at you whilst cleaning his scooper.
"IF, this ever happened which it won't, but IF it did then I would say yes however it won't happen so it doesn't matter" you smirk back. Two can play at that game.
Then someone comes into the shop.
"Sorry we are closed, but we open in 5" Steve says across the room to the women standing with her shopping bags.
She nods and then leaves.
"Sorry, what were you saying?" Steve asks.
"I wasn't saying anything, I was waiting for you to ask me on that date" you smirk.
Then Steve walks over to you...your heart beating so fast. But then walks straight past you. Turning the little sign to say 'open'
He then turns to you.
"Sorry but I am working right now, we will have to finish this later y/n" he winks at you terribly but he makes it cute. Before you walk out he passes you a note.
My house
8pm
Watching: Spider-Man
From Steve xx