Chapter 13: Moving away

You start to close your eyes and you manage to drift of to sleep.

The next morning you wake up in Eddies bed. He must've put you in the bed when you were asleep.
He isn't next to you.
You sit up confused. Maybe he got up early to get ready for school.
His alarm will go off in 10 minutes. It was 6:20am.
You get up out of bed and walk out of the bedroom. He isn't in the kitchen or living room.
You opened the bathroom door and he wasn't in the shower or brushing his teeth.
Maybe he was outside having a cigarette?
You checked outside, the warm morning sun burning your eyes.
But he wasn't however his van wasn't there.
Strange.
He may have gone to the shop. So you go back into the bedroom and get changed for school.
You don't put on any makeup your skin needed a break from all the crying last night.
Eddie then bursts into the trailer.
"Hi..y/n.." he said awkwardly, he was also out of breath.
"Eddie, are you good?" You ask walking out if his bedroom.
"Yeah, I have something to show you.." he says grabbing your hand and walking you into the woods.
"Okay, well we can't be long, we have school in 20 minutes" you say as your shoes crunch on the brown leafs.
"I called in sick, I said that me and you both got food poisoning" he smiles.

He was so proud of himself.
You laughed in disbelief.
"Really?" You giggle.
"Mhm..your welcome and the reason I did this, was because I needed to show you something, way better then school" he says still walking you through the woods.
You pass the bench and your heading to skull rock. But why?
"Eddie where are we..."
"Shhhh, don't ruin it" he whispers.
You eventually arrive at skull rock. All you saw was black pen on the big rock.
I'm sorry!
It said all over. There was a picnic blanket in the middle of the circle of rocks and some food.
"Eddie..this is so nice" you say blushing.
"It's the least I could do and I mean it y/n" he says walking close to you and kissing you gently on the cheek.
You sit on the picnic blanket and Eddies sits with you.
He gets out a can of beer for you and places it in front of you and gets one for himself. Eddie pops open the can and starts to chug.
"You okay?" You ask him as he downs the whole thing. He looks at you.
"Yeah" he smiles putting the can on the ground.
You smile at him back.
"So..do you want to talk about anything..?" He asks.
"No, do you" you raise an eyebrow.
"Well yeah...I mean you told me you loved me and we kind of left it"
"Well, I fell asleep" you say drinking some beer.
"I know...and that's fine but can we talk now?"
"Sure" you put your can in the floor and waited for Eddie to say something
"Y/n, firstly me and Chrissy aren't.."
"I know.." you interrupt placing your hand on his knee.
"Ok.." he drinks some more beer. It goes a bit awkward because no one says anything.
You both just stare into outer space.
All of a sudden Eddie pulls out a joint. You give him a look to say 'really' but he just laughs it off.
"Want some" he says as he lights it.
"Yeah, why not" he hands you it and you take a hit. And blow out the smoke. Letting out a huge sigh.
"You needed that?" he asks.
You just nod as he takes the joint out of your hand.
You both continue to smoke and enjoying nature, talking about random stuff but you both didn't bring up last night again.
When you decided to pack up and leave you walked through the forest and back to Eddies trailer.
Eddie opened the trailer door and waited for you to walk in. "M,lady" he says.
He follows you inside and he sits on the sofa out of breath from all the walking.