Chapter 7: Steve?

"What the fuck..." you say as he opens the van door.

Eddie gets in and then shuts the door behind him quickly driving off. Your dad is in the distance watching you drive out of the driveway. You say nothing.
"Y/n are you okay?"
"Could be better"
"Im sorry, I should have just come in the house with you in the first place."
"No, no it's okay" you smile at him. "But Eddie, thank you for getting me out of there"
Eddie smiles at you and puts his right hand on your left hand.
"Also, the daddy bit?" You say laughing.
"I had to improvise...plus it's true" he smirks.
"How is it true?" You ask him.
"Last night..you were calling me daddy..Remember? Because I was saying how I liked it when you walked me that" He smirks.
You look at him and smile. "Yes I do"

Eddie looks ahead of the road and drives back to the trailer. He takes your bag of stuff into the trailer setting it down in his bedroom.
"Are you sure your okay?" Eddie asks again.
"Yes, thanks to you!" You say walking up to him.
He hugs you. Kissing you on the head. It makes you smile, it gives you butterfly's.

"Ima go get changed" you say walking into the bathroom.
"Ok.." Eddie says sitting down on the sofa and turning on the tv.
You put your dirty jeans in Eddie bedroom and change into some shorts. You come back out and sit next to Eddie.
"Thanks again" you say quietly.
He smiles at you. "No problem darling"
You both sit and watch the live news for a bit until Eddie gets up and decides to change into a different shirt.
————-Eddies pov———

I walk into my bedroom and pick up a different shirt that's more comfortable, I see this white piece of paper on the floor but it isn't mine. I pick it up and read it.
My house
8pm
Watching: Spider-Man
From Steve xx
I scanned over the piece of paper, I felt myself getting pissed really easily.
Steve? She was going in a date with Steve?
I couldn't just assume i walked into the living room leaving the note in my bedroom.
"Y/n, do you wanna do something, maybe go out for food later." I say trying to see what she says.
"Yeah what time?"
"8pm?"
She looks at me with a strange look.
"Oh sorry I can't, I have plans" she says.
"Oh with who?"
"One of my friends why?"
"What is Steve? Steve fucking Harrington huh?" My voice gets deeper. More angry.
"Uhm, yeah how did you know?"
"I saw the fucking note on my bedroom floor."
"Why are you so angry?" She sits up on the sofa.
"Because...me and him have never really got along but we have something correct? We had sex y/n and now your going on a date with someone else" I say upset trying to hide my emotions.
———-Y/n Pov———-
You felt so bad. You should have told him.
"I know we had sex, but I thought that's what you did?"
"What" he says leaning off the door.
"Well I thought you have sex with girls and that's it. Nothing happens and it's like a one off, well that's what most guys do, most guys use girls for their body so I assumed you didn't want anything else from me"
"Why the fuck would I do that" he says pissed off.
"I don't know, that's why guys do" you look at him upset.
"Most guys, but not me.." he says in a calm voice sitting next to you on the sofa.
"You really thought I would do that. You thought I would use you?" He says hurt.
"No, not you but men in general, it's not the first time it's happened" you look down.
"Y/n..." he says lifting up your chin. "Y/n, I would never do that especially not to you and especially how it was your first time..You trusted me with your body..I would never take advantage of you"

You smile at him.
Eddie smiles back and gives you a hug but let's go after a couple seconds.
"Anyway, why would you lie to me about seeing Steve?"
"I didn't want to tell you because, nothing is going on between me and Steve we are just watching a movie, that's it."
"That's what you said about me, it was 'just a movie' but we ended up having sex."
"Eddie please stop bringing that up"
"I'm sorry..I just..nevermind"
"Eddie..tell me"
He looks you at you.
"I just don't want to see you get hurt, guys like Steve there players. They sleep with women and use them"
He says putting his hand on your shoulder.
"He isn't like that.." you say quietly.
"Ok, but if that happens tonight tell me because your so amazing you deserve someone who will treat you right"
You nod and smile at him.
"I'll be right back" you say walking into the bathroom. You look at yourself in the mirror, putting your hand over your mouth to stop you from crying. You couldn't stop, all day you have been emotional.
Eddie heard you and walks in the bathroom to check up on you.
"Hey, it's okay, what's wrong" he pulls you on for a hug.
"One sec" you say pulling of your hoodie. "I'm getting really hot"
He pulls you in for another hug and let's go. He takes some tissue and wipes away the smudged mascara.
He looks at you and takes your hand. He looks at you in complete shock. Your heart begins to race.
He looks back down at your arm to see c*ts on your wrist.
You know he can see them.
You rush out the bathroom and out of the trailer. It's too hot you need air, so you decide to sit on the bench in the middle of the woods
You stay there for half an hour just thinking to yourself.
"Shit.."
You then see Eddie out of the corner of your eye walk up to the bench calmly. And sits opposite you.
"Eddie..I'm sorry.."
"Don't, y/n it's not your fault, I just wanna make sure your okay?" He asks calming you down.
"I'm fine..I just didn't want you to find out"
"Why not?" He asks.
"Because I'm embarrassed.."
"And that's ok, if you don't mind me asking when did you do this?"
He listens to you closely.