Chapter 12: I am so sorry

"What the fuck..?" You say stood in his doorway.
"Shit...y/n it's not what it looks like.." he says quickly getting off the bed.

"W...what.." you couldn't even finish the sentence before storming out of the room.
You grab your bag and  you go to walk out of the trailer.
Tears are streaming down your eyes.
Eddie turns to look at you. He can see he had hurt you badly.
"Y/n..wait I'm sorry let me explain"
"No.." you turned away from his wiping your tears.
"ACTUALLY!" You shout walking into Eddies bedroom.
"Get the fuck out you bitch" you say to Chrissy.
"Im sorry..." she runs out of the trailer.
"Y/n sit down please!" Eddie is begging at the point
"Don't fucking tell me what to do!" You say.
"Okay" Eddie sits on the sofa.
You turn to face the door trying to hide your tears but they can't stop.
"Why?...why the fuck did you get soo angry at me and Steve when he kissed me but you were about to fuck another girl. Huh??"
"I don't know.."
"YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW?" You shout.
A year rolls down his cheek.
"Your a lair!" You say.
"I just was lonely and Chrissy wanted drugs.."
"Oh wow I can believe that, Chrissy Cunningham a cheerleader, who has a boyfriend BY THE WAY, she wanted drugs?"
"It's true" he says.
"Lair" you turn your head away from Eddie.
"I just can't believe it. I trusted you, I opened up to you about my family. I have never EVER fucking done that, I hope you know"
Eddies face dropped completely.
He stood up in front of you.
"Really?" He whispers.
"Yeah..your the only person who know what happened other then me and my parents because I thought I could trust you..."
"You can!" He interrupts.
"How the fuck can I? You make me feel bad for being friends with Steve and now your fucking some girl"
"I'm not fucking her and I wasn't going to"
"Sure looked like it, both of your tops off, you going down on her, no definitely not" you say sarcastically.
You were so angry at him.
"I thought..I thought we had something.." you say as more tears roll down your face.

"We did..we do have something" he says.
"No..not anymore because you have Chrissy now, all this time you told me Steve was a player but actually I think you are"
"I don't speak to any girls other then you and tonight, Chrissy"
"But if I didn't come back here, you would've..?"
"No!" He finishes.
"How do I trust you?" You snap back.

"HOW DO I TRUST YOU? YOU KISSED STEVE AND YOU HANG OUT WITH HIM ALL THE FUCKING TIME!, AND IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE SHIT!" He snaps.
Your a bit taken back.
Your heart starts going crazy. You start feeling dizzy again.
You step back getting horrible flashbacks from when you were living with your dad.

————-Eddies pov————

I snapped at her.
I didn't mean to it just needed to be said.
I could see the pain I brought to her and I feel so awful.
Once I shouted she looked scared, and then I remembered..her dad used to shout at her like this I was doing the same.
"Y/n..I'm sorry" I saw trying to take her hand.
She ignores me and tears start rolling down her face.
"Why would you do this?" She whispers.
"I don't know, I was high and that's no excuse I know"
"It's not, but your the only person I could trust and now what do I do?
how can I live with my parents. They will hurt me again and I'm so fucking scared, I'm so terrified of them, I'm scared of everyone finding out what went on in that house, all the shouting all the hitting and..and torture and.." she broke down infront of me. Crying her eyes out.

I have never seen her like this before. I really hurt her badly.
I made a shitty mistake.

She starts crying..actually she starts screaming crying. I could hear it from her stomach.
She drops to her knees still crying her eyes out.
I kneel beside her.
I put my hand on her shoulder.
"They aren't going to hurt you" I whisper.
She looks up at me.
"I just thought..I finally found someone that I could trust and could protect me but how the fuck can I be friends with someone who lied to me and used me and fucked me and then fucks someone just like that.." she says.
Her mascara is smudged all over her eyes.
Her beautiful make up was ruined.
"I didn't fuck her, and I wasn't going to"
"How do I know that.."
I look down at the floor, I didn't know what to say I had completely ruined this, whatever this was I had ruined.
"My dad..he used to tie me to my bed for hours, just so I couldn't leave, he would hit me if I failed my tests. There was this one punishment which was the worst where if I ever spoke back or made him feel shitty, he would cut all my hair off or sometimes he would even..." she couldn't get her words out.
"It's okay.." I put my hand on her shoulder, this sounded horrible what she had to go through..

"He would..Uhm..force me to strip naked and then he would throw me outside and lock me outside so everyone could see me.."
My mouth dropped.
"My innocence..was taken away when I was only 10" she started crying again.
I hugged her tightly. I was crying for her. I felt awful that she had to go through this.
"I'm so sorry" I whisper.
"So when we met and you protected me that time when I went to my house, I knew that I needed you and that you would protect me but I can't stay with you..with..a liar?"
She whispers trying to take deep breathes in and out.
"You can trust me..I just fucked up!" I said to her.
"And those people, will never, ever hurt you again I promise you!"
She looked up at me. Her face was all red and puffy.
I put my thumb on her cheek and dried her tears away.
She then stood up.
"I'm sorry...but you made me believe that I was special.." she walks outside I don't follow her maybe she needs to be alone.
I felt awful.
I never knew what happened with her parents, I knew they hurt her but I never knows how badly.
I took a look outside to see her on the floor crying by the van. I quickly ran outside after he and sat beside her.
She wasn't expecting me here.

—————y/n pov————-

You heard the front door open then shut.
You thought Eddie would have just left you to go.
He sits beside you and you look up at him.
"What are you doing..?" You ask
"I'm sitting with you" he says back.
You take a deep breath. In then out.
You had calmed down. You moved past the point of anger. You just were numb. Upset and didn't know what to do.
"Why do you care...because you and Steve always flirt." He says all of a sudden.
"We don't flirt, well I think he flirts with me to get back at Nancy"
"Probably, anyway why do you still hang out with me if you like him...well do you even like him?"

"Yes" you say back to Eddies question.
"You like him?" Eddie says in disbelief.
"Yes...I like Steve a lot.." you sigh.
Eddie looks away. He doesn't say anything. Everything goes quiet.
"But I also like you."
"Really, what about the thing with Chrissy?" You ask.
"There was nothing going on between us, it was just a drunk mistake" he says. "The biggest mistake ever because I hurt you badly and I have never seen you cry like that and I wish I had never done that"
You kiss him. Your soft lips touch his lips. He puts his hand on the side of your cheek.
He pulls away.

"From the moment you protected me at my house I knew we had something" you say.
He smiles.
"And when I saw you with Chrissy, I..."
"I know..and I'm soo sorry, I will never speak to her or anyone else again" he says smiling at you.
You smile at him.
"You can, because we aren't dating, I can't tell you what to do.

He kisses you again softly and picks you up.
You wrap your legs around his waist with your hands in his hair because you know he likes it.
He takes you inside and places you on the sofa.
He sits you down and puts a blanket over you.
He then sits beside you with your head on his chest.
"Y/n..I'm sorry I shouldn't have done what I did today I was just jealous of Steve and that's no excuse And I'm sorry I'll do anything for you to forgive me" he pleads.
"Okay, well I forgive you and I know you and Steve are both jealous of each other it's obvious"
"Thank you.." he kisses your cheek and rubs your head.
You start to close your eyes and you manage to drift of to sleep