Chapter 17: I have to pick!

Both of you just sat there making out until you eventually got tired and feel asleep

In the morning you feel an arm over you. You turn around still half asleep to see Steve shirtless and lying practically on top of you. You let out a loud yawn.
You didn't have school today so you got to sleep in. It was a lovely morning, the sun was beaming into your bedroom keeping your room warm but not too hot.
You smiled to yourself. It was so peaceful and quiet until you get bothered by a knock at the door. You quietly sneak out of bed trying not to wake him up as he is still fast asleep.
You creep down the stairs because they are so creaky it's difficult to be quiet.
You looked at the clock that was hung up in the hallway the time was 9:20am.
You rub your eyes again and when you reach the bottom of the stairs you quietly unlock the front door and open it.
It's Eddie..?
"What are you doing here?" You ask.
He just walks inside. "Morning" he says out of breath.
"Hi? Are you okay?" You ask shutting the door behind him.
"Yeah, just had nothing to do so I thought I would come here. Wanna smoke?"
"I don't want my mum to come back from work smelling weed sorry..." you laugh.
You go into the kitchen.
"It's okay"
"Shhh, Steve is still asleep upstairs" you whisper.
"Oh right yeah" Eddie says.
"So..do you want a drink?"
"Yeah but I can make it" he says turning around and getting a cup from of the side.
Whilst he is pouring himself some water you decide to sit on the kitchen island. Your legs dangling off the side still facing Eddie.
Eddie is still facing the other direction until he turns around sipping a glass of water but when he sees you on the counter he chokes on his water.
You laugh at him.
"Are you okay?" You giggle.
"Yeah I'm fine" he says cleaning water of his face.
"Did I scare you or something?"
He turns to look at you.

"Did I scare you or something?"He turns to look at you

"You didn't scare me, you just blew me away.." he says.
You let out a smile and then immediately say  "How did I blow you away..?"
Eddie takes a step in between your two legs that are dangling down of the counter. He gets close.
You gulp hard, and Eddie bites his lip.

"Well, it's pretty difficult for you not to blow me away" he smirks

It makes you blush like crazy.
Eddie puts his hands on your waist putting a little bit of pressure down. You gulp hard again.
"Are you okay" he smirks, he knew exactly what he was doing. He was trying to make you want him.
Your breathing gets faster. Increasing massively.
You let out a big exhale. "Yeah.." you look up into his eyes.
"Good!" He smiles getting closer to your face.
Eddies hands moved from your waist down to your thighs, slowly moving his hands up them.
You let out a small little moan.
"Are you turned on y/n?" He whispers in your ear, it immediately gives you goosebumps.
"No...why would I.."'you try to stay strong but then Eddie moves a bit closer, you feel his penis against you. It makes your breathing pick up even more.