Chapter 8: Why would you do this?

"Y/n..?" Eddie asks in a quiet voice.
"What..and tell my honestly. WHAT THE FUCK IS ON YOUR NECK!!?

You gulp hard knowing exactly what Eddie is talking about.
The hickey..
"Eddie I.." you try to explain but he ain't buying it.
"So everything you said about you and Steve 'just being friends' it's all bullshit!"
"No..we are friends just friends but.."
"For fucks sake y/n, you have a fucking hickey on your neck and your just friends?" he says getting up and walking around.
"Eddie I'm so sorry"
"But your not though, are you? Your just saying that"
"Eddie I'm not, I don't know what came over me"
Eddie sits on the sofa next to you.
"What happened, was that it just a kiss, or did it lead to more and be honest y/n"
You swallow hard.
"We were watching the movie and he kissed me, I followed through with it..and one thing led to another and he starting to kiss other places too but he wanted it to go further but I stopped it."
Eddie puts his face in his hands.
"Where did he kiss?" He Asks.
"That doesn't matter!"
"Yes it does, I'm trying to protect you! guys like Steve mess with girls like you, they use them I have warned you about him and look where we are, I'm just trying to protect you because right now your the only person I can trust and I don't wanna lose that"
"Me neither, but Steve isn't like that" you say quietly.
"So I meant nothing to you? Seriously y/n I thought we had something, I know we aren't dating but..." he says tears rolling down his eyes.
"Eddie please don't cry.." you put your hand on his shoulder.

" you put your hand on his shoulder

"So you were just messing with me..the whole time?" He says in a quiet sad voice.
No..Eddie I wasn't I just wasn't thinking straight and I know that's no excuse and I know that we aren't dating and I know we have something between us, I am so sorry if I hurt you"
He looks up at you. He wipes his tear away.
"What does Steve have that I don't?"
"What??"
"What the fuck makes Steve fucking Harrington better then me? Huh? Is it because I'm a freak?"
You wanted to cry with how Eddie was taking this. Eddie was not a freak.
"Eddie, your not a freak, I have told you before your not a freak and Steve isn't better then you, I'm not saying that"
"Then what are you saying y/n?"
"Im saying I'm sorry and I never intended to hurt you, I wasn't thinking straight but it's not an excuse and I'm so so sorry Eddie, and Steve isn't better then you, it just happened in the moment but he asked me to stay the night and I said no..he wanted it to turn into more but I said no"
Eddie looks up at you.

he wanted it to turn into more but I said no" Eddie looks up at you