Chapter 2: Im here for you.

You get in eddies car and you both back out of the parking lot.

You arrive back to your house and unlock your front door.
"Nice place, better then mine" Eddie mentions.
"Eh...it's alright" you walk in the front door putting your keys on the side and allowing Eddie to come in.
"Thanks" he says as you close the door behind him. You notice he starts looking around.
"So..what do you want to do?" You say shyly.
"Depends."
"Depends? On what?"
"If you into the things I'm into"
You raise an eyebrow. "Like what?" You say.
"Never mind...let's watch a movie" he says walking into the living room. You get suspicious. What did he mean by that? Weird. You both sit on the sofa next to each other and you pick up the remote.
"There isn't a lot on" you say.
"One second" Eddie gets up and looks at all the different tapes you have.
"Back to the future?" He says picking it up.
"Why not" you get up and take the tape out of his hand and put it into the Tv. You sit down and so does eddie.
"Have you got any snacks?" Eddie asks.
"In the kitchen, second cupboard next to the oven, full of snacks."
Eddie gets up and you hear rustling. He comes out with so many snacks. His hands are full but he looks so happy.
"You got loads, you even have my favourite, snickers" he smiles.
You laugh. Not sure why but you find it funny he looks like a child.
The movie starts and all you hear is him munching on some chips. You take your hand and reach into the bag getting a few. You shove them into your mouth. You notice Eddie staring at you.
"What?" You say.
"Nothing" he laughs and shakes his head and you go back to watching the movie.
———the movie ends.——-

"It's been a while since I watched that and it was better then I thought" you say cleaning up the mess from the snacks.
"I feel like shit" Eddie laughs. "All those sweets and candy" he says getting up holding his stomach. You laugh at him.
"It's not funny y/n" He laughs.
"Really? Because I think it's hilarious!"
"Really?" Eddie walks over to you and starts tickling you.
"Ed...stop..." you can't stop laughing. "Please.....I'm gon..na die" you wanna cry with laughter but it tickles so much.
He finally stops.
"Your such a dick munson"
He laughs at you "That was funny" he helps you off the floor. Your both stood infront of each other just staring in your eyes.
He puts his hand on the side of your face. And smiles at you. He leans in for a kiss. You kiss him back. His tongue enters your mouth. And it didn't feel weird. It felt...nice. You stand and kiss for a couple seconds. The front door opens, making you to stand away from each other.
"Mom? Is that you?" You ask walking your to the front door. Eddie stands in the living room frozen, not knowing what to do. A man walks in.
"D-dad?" Your lips shake, your whole body starts to shake.
Eddie stands there confused.
"Hey princess" your dad, who you haven't seen since he hurt you, walks in the house and shuts the door behind him.
"Get out..." you'd say in a calm quiet voice. A few tears start rolling down your face. Eddie sees and walks towards you.
"Y/n?" He looks at you and then your dad.
"Hey, son can you leave me and y/n alone go back home." Your dad says opening the door.
"Don't.." you say putting your hand on Eddies stomach. Eddie doesn't leave.
"Dad get out now.. I don't want to see your face" you say to him pointing towards the door.
"We need to talk..." he says.
"No we  don't, leave our house NOW!" You raise your voice "or I will call the cops"
Eddie takes your hand into his seeing that your getting anxious.
"Sir, I think you should go" Eddie buts in.
"No I don't I need to talk to my daughter."
"About what dad, huh? ABOUT WHAT? About how you left us, how you hurt my mother, how you hurt me. LETS FUCKING TALK" you say getting close to his face.
"Don't talk to me like that"
"Fuck off and don't ever fucking come back asshole" you say pushing him out the door and shutting it.
Eddie locks it making sure he can't get in. You start crying. Eddie takes you over to the sofa and bring you in for a cuddle.
"It's okay, I'm here he isn't going to hurt you" Eddie puts his chin in the top of your head. You start crying even more.
"Let's get you into bed" Eddie picks up your hand and wake you upstairs to your room. He places you on the bed.
"I should go" he says just about to leave.
"No...please stay" you say taking his hand. "I don't want to be alone right now"
He sits on the bed next to you and brings you in for another hug. "So is that your dad?" He asks.
You nod. "Yeah"
"Why do you hate him, if you don't mind me asking."
"He left me and my mom for this other lady and then when he came back he got into a huge argument with my mom and hurt her"
"Why?" Eddie asks in a calm voice.
"Because we both wanted to move house and my dad didn't want that to happen so he hurt my mom and me and then stopped us from leaving, he locked us in the house for a whole week but we managed to escape and move here."
"I am so sorry" Eddie holds you tighter and you can't help but let out some more tears.

"I don't know how he found..." you couldn't finish the sentence you were getting to worked up.
"Hey..hey it's okay, I'm here, I promise he isn't going to hurt you whilst I'm here or your mom."
"Really?" You look up at him.
"I promise, but just in case take my walkie talkie." He hands you a brown long walkie talkie.
"For what?" You ask.
"If your in trouble, contact me on that" he smiles.
You look up at him and make direct eye contact. "Thank you" you mouth.
Eddie kisses you on the head.
"My mom will be back soon you should go" you say.
"Yeah" Eddie stands up stretching his legs.
"Eddie...Thank you" You smile at him and he smiles back.
"Of course sweetheart"
That sentence gives you butterfly's. He walks out your room and you hear the front door open the close immediately. You sit and think for a while about what just happened.
"Oh my god" you think to yourself.
"What the fuck just happened" you whisper. Putting your head into your hands.
The front door opens again and you quickly stand up hoping it was Eddie and that he had left something and It wasn't your dad. You pick up a baseball bat that was in your room ad slowly walk downstairs. You hear your moms voice. You sigh in relief.
You put the bat down on the floor and walk downstairs.
"Mom, how was your day!" You say walking up towards her. You stand frozen.
You see you mom stood but your dad stood behind her.
"Mom...what the fuck is dad doing here!" You say quietly.
"Y/n watch your language!" Your mom says.
"I don't care, why is dad here?"
"He is here to see you and to make things right again." She says quietly.
"Yeah i..." your dad buts in but you cut him off.
"I don't care...mum he hurt you and your letting him back into our lives?"
"I wanted to make things right."
"RIGHT? He abused us, that's not fucking okay! And your letting him see us again he is going to ruin our lives here, that's not protecting me and that's the reason we moved in the first place" You say shouting.
"I promise I..." he tried again.
"Dad...no your not even my dad.....Mark, how dare you!"
"This is unbelievable I'm leaving. If he is here I'm out." You say picking up your bag.
"Y/n you don't mean that" your mom says.
"Yes I fucking do, now pick because I'm not having him any where near me!" you wait for a response.
"I can't choose..." your mom says.

"Unbelievable" You walk upstairs and into your bedroom quickly packing some clothes and walk back downstairs.
"Y/n wait.." your dad puts his hand on your shoulder.
You throw it off.
"Get your dirty hand off me, you will never have me as a daughter" you walk out of the house and walk down the road not knowing where to go. You don't know anyone in this town.