Black Hoodie

"fuck!" I screamed as Kian sunk his dick deeper in me, my back arched off the bed from intense pleasure, he was atop, eyes dark staring deep into my damn soul as he was driving me crazy.

He let out a few guttural noises as I clenched around him, he thrust again hitting the back of my vagina and stretching me to full max, I screamed his name again and again, each thrust getting harder and faster as both of us neared our climax.

"Yesss!" I yelled clutching tightly onto his biceps for balance as I felt like I was going to melt through the bed. My release was intense and in quick time he matched mine, both of us shook violently at the rush of orgasm that rocked our bodies, the sweat dripping from each of our foreheads was proof enough.

We came down from our high and he slummed beside me out of breath, we both turned to look at each other and laughed in silent communication at how amazing that was. After we calmed down, we cuddled and talked long enough for one of us to fall asleep of course it wasn't me.

I looked over at Friday who's hands were curled around me, one under my head as a pillow and the other over my waist. I stared at his face, his beauty had me in a trance and I stared in awe. Was I really this lucky? He treated me wonderful, didn't make me feel incapable of taking care of myself, gave me space, gave me food lots of it, talked with me for hours on end, made me laugh, smile, blush, wet my party's. Gave me advice when I needed all the good things a girl could only dream of.

I knew no relationship was perfect but if stumbling upon some bumps on the road meant we could stay like this, I'd take it, hell I'd take the steering wheel. He is a beautiful person and I could see that I still had walls to break through before I could get all of him and vice versa but I want to live in the moment. My phone dinged on the table and it snapped me out if my thoughts.

I picked it up and saw that onika texted me, my brow raised in confusion at the urgency of the message.

Bestie: we need to talk now... I think something is going on...

I got kinda shaken up by the message and tried calling her but to no avail so I tried texting her back.

Me: what do you mean?

Me: onika!

Me: I know your pranking me and it's not funny... Good night..

She pulled a prank on me like this in college had me scared shit less thinking that someone had jumped her or worse killed her come to find out she was pranking everybody for halloween. I rolled my eyes at the memory and I locked my phone, then head to bed.

____________________________

Friday and I was in the kitchen making breakfast, his back was turned to me so he didn't see the crease between my eyebrows from worry after waking up this morning and seeing onika still hadn't messaged me back and I was starting to think that maybe she was serious.

"Everything ok?" He asked turning to me with a full plate of pancakes. I sighed and closed my phone resting on the island.

"I don't know... Onika messaged me last night saying something crazy and I haven't heard from her since" I said resting my hands under my chin. He put the plate of pancakes down and looked at me with concern.

"Hmm... have you tried calling her?"

"Alot" I sighed again, he looked down at his watched and came around to kiss me on my forehead.

"Keep trying... I gotta head to the office, if you still don't hear from her by lunch let me know" he instructed and I nodded.

"Try having some breakfast ama go get ready" he ran off to his room and I looked over at the plate of food not really having an appetite, I tried calling her again but straight to voicemail it went. I gave up and started giving her the benefit of the doubt before thinking of anything crazy. Maybe she fell asleep and then was late for work, maybe her phone died and she didn't get to reply... Maybe, maybe, maybe...

I ate two of the pancakes before putting the rest in the fridge and heading upstairs to get ready too, Friday was already dressed and ready to go.

"I'll be finished with my first session at twelve and the other session starts at two so that will give us enough time to get lunch together and remember to let me know if you still haven't heard from her by then" I nodded again watching him tie his shoe lace before standing up and walking over to me, he looked down on me and brought his head down to kiss me.

"I'll see you later" he said and I kissed him one last time before he walked out and smacked me on the but.

I watched as he drove out of the yard, honking on the way and I waved in return, I went back upstairs to get ready, showered and everything and had his driver, drive me to my apartment.

I reached there in no time and thanked him before walking up to my apartment but something had me pausing in my tracks.

Was someone watching me? I thought to myself, I shrugged off the weird feeling and started climbing the stairs of my apartment building, I glanced behind me every few seconds because of the feeling that was still there, so I tried to hurry up it but low and behold there was a man in a black hoodie climbing up the steps behind me.

At first I thought nothing of it but he was walking like he wasn't in a hurry, he was actually going at my pace, with his head down and it creeped me out, I tried not to make it obvious but I sped up and I he sped up too that's when my flight of fight response kicked in and I started bolting it up the stairs.

The man started to run after me and I let out a loud scream hopefully loud enough to wake the neighbors, I was getting tired trying to run up the stairs but despite the burn I pushed, he was catching up to me and I pushed harder, I came out onto my floor and started running down the hallway, the man was close enough behind me but I still ran, I reached my door and as quickly as I could shuffled through my bag for my keys.

He didn't bend the corner yet so I had time, I found the keys and started to try and unlock the door, the man came off the stairs and I got a good look at him, he saw me and started to run down the hall way, I fiddled with the key until it finally pushed into the lock, I turned it just in time for him to reach me but I wasn't quick enough.

Both of us fell through the door and hit the ground with a loud thud, I started to kick, and scream again but his hand with a cloth came over my nose and mouth, a strong scent filled my nostrils and I started to see black spots until my vision became blurry and I blacked out.