My Place

Onika and I spent the rest of the day shopping in design district then we had lunch and talked about the interesting encounter Friday and I had in the Gucci store.

Just thinking about how he spoke to me, how he called me cute and sexy had me feeling some type of way, its been a while since I've had a man look at me like how Friday did today and to know we were going out tonight. Girl!

When Matthew and I were together we had chemistry but our sexuality was hypothetical if you know what I mean, every thing felt strained and forced, I tried to dress up sexy, give him head and trust me he'd take it but that was just about it. I would look like an idiot in a lingerie set while he got ready to go get drinks with his pals and things only got worst when he went away for college. I should have known but I chose to ignore it which only made the pain more worse.

Right now I felt sexy and confident thanks to Friday.

"I love the dress you got today.. That's what your wearing tonight?" Onika asked nibbling on a piece of chip. I held the dress up in the air to get a better look at it, it was a nude silk dress with thin straps and it was split at the sides making it flare where my thighs and ass met.

"Definitely wearing this" onika wiggled her eyebrows and smirked.

"What?"

"You planning to score tonight" she said more of a statement than a question, I blushed and batted my eyelashes.

"Hopefully... I am not going to force it though just subtle hints"

We chatted for the rest of the evening and Nik told Kai about tonight so that other than driving us around he could tag along as onika's date. By the time evening came around we were starting to get ready.

"Which one looks better?" I looked over at onika holding up two dresses a black one and a white one.

"Try them on let me see" she disappeared into the bathroom leaving me to finish my makeup, I was doing something light and natural for tonight since you could barely see in the club and prolly sweat it off before the night ended.

Onika stepped out into the first dress, it was the black one, it was low cut at the back with string straps and had that draw design at the side that accentuated her curves.

"This is sexy, I like it" she nodded and went to try the next one while I proceeded to put my eyeglasses on. A few minutes after she stepped out into the white one "sweet baby jesus" it was a see through body con dress that was wrap neck it exposed her boobs to a certain degree and had the designs of ties all over it.

"You like it?" She asked and I nodded vigorously earning a laugh from her. We topped our outfits off with some sexy shoes thigh high stiletto boots for me and strappy heels for onika, then for purse I had white clutch to match my white shoes and onika had a black one to match her heels.

We sprayed our usual 'eat me' perfumes on and we were ready. Kai picked us up and I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction to seeing onika, they were cute together and I was liking the vibe.

I wonder how Friday was going to react when he saw me. We pulled up to the club when the mood was right the crowd was not too big but not too small either and all the hot music was starting to play.

"Lets party!" Onika yelled hopping out of the car which led to me and Kai following behind. We didn't have to wait long tonight and went in with a show of our ID's. The club was vibing they were playing the latest song from Chris Brown and wizkid and I was loving it.

"Where is Friday?!" Onika asked shouting over the music I leaned into her ears so she could hear me.

"Don't know we didn't exchange numbers" she shook her head disappointed and gestured for us to go over to the bar, we sat on our stool while Kai was being a gentleman and ordering us drinks not that we couldn't order our own but he insisted and I didn't want anyone to feel less of themselves just because I had a little bit more money.