Don't get attached

I was back at our room sitting on the bed eating chips with onika. We both were reminiscing on the night we had.

"How did he ask it?" I asked referring to Kai, how funny was it that out vacation driver started to date my best friend. She wriggled her eyebrows her long lashes fanning her cheeks.

"Well... We had sex the most amazing one I had in a long time by the way then while still inside me he stared deep into my eyes and asked me and bitch my pussy did all the talking but I eventually said yes" I burst out laughing onika joining with me, our eyes watered and belly hurt from laughing too hard.

"That's cute though... I'm happy for you babe a little jealous –" I said using the tip of my fingers to gesture a small amount "– but happy" she pouted her lips and hugged me the sounds of crumbs mashing against our chest as we pressed together.

"You always have me Aliyah... Always" she pulled away and looked into my eyes as she said that just so I know it was sincere.

"Now tell me how did your night went" I batted my eyelash and smiled cheekily folding my foot under one another.

"For starters that man is packing and am still sore, he made me ice cream which we didn't get to finish... Then girl we had an eventful night after that plus that man soothed my lady parts with a cream" she laughed at how excited I was.

"That's cute... Any pillow talk" she asked wriggling her eyebrows I rolled my eyes at her.

"Nah he read his book but that's okay though" onika smiled but it didn't reach her eyes and that didn't pass me.

"What's wrong?" She sighed and rolled her eyes as if to tell me she didn't want to say anything but she knew I'd persist.

"Just... Just don't get attached that's all I'm saying" she said waving her hands in the air to cut the conversation off then rose from the bed.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I asked with the raise of a brow. She sighed again dramatically this time but answered me anyways.

"Can't you see the signs Aliyah.... That man is protecting himself, he has already detached himself from any females he encounter... Remember what you went there for I don't want to see you hurt" I put my head down and nodded, she was right I shouldn't get attached I didn't know him and all we did was have sex really.

"I'm not getting attached Nik I know how to handle myself" she nodded approvingly while I forced a smile, as much as I wanted to believe my words I knew deep down that they would eventually become lies.

"What do you say the club Tonight?" I pushed the little nagging feeling in my chest away and nodded agreeing, I needed a drink or two.

It was already late in the evening so onika and I only needed to get ready but I wanted to check my emails to see if I had gotten anything important. I grabbed my laptop while Nik was in the shower and opened the email app I saw messages from my boss, work mates and a few business client's.

I saw nothing interesting at the moment that would want me to cut my holiday short and start working so I closed my computer and waited for onika to finish bathing. I thought about Friday, he intrigued me in a way that I wanted to know more about him, he's mysterious yet popular at the same time, I haven't seen much of his art style much of his life in general and I wondered if that's his way of making sure he didn't let the wrong people in and that included me.

I ping from my phone drew me from my thoughts and I looked over at the unknown number.

(451) 567890: I'm having a private show tonight if you'd like you and yo friends can pop in...