Trust

Friday dropped me off at the hotel so that I could go change and get ready for this formal dinner he put together for us to go over the contract.

He had checked out of the hotel already, any time I am seeing him after this would be at his home. Now I need to talk to onika despite what is going on she is still my best friend, though trust was out the door I still had love and respect for her and both of us came here on holiday, plus I needed to talk to my boss and my mom and dad.

With everything that I've learned about Friday made me see him in a different light, though he was practically spook fed he still worked hard to achieve his passion without his mother's or father's influence and I fuck with that.

I went up to our room and used the key card to pull the door but quickly halted in my tracks when I saw what greeted me.

"Jesus chr— onika!" She was bent down Infront of Kai sucking his dick all I saw was her head back and his Adams apple from him bending his head back. She scrambled to her feet and Kai covered his males parts with his hands. "Shit Aliyah I didn't know you'd be back so early!"

I was mortified, I slapped my hands over my eyes and turned around.

"It's fine... It's fine" I said still turnt around, I heard shuffling and then laughter.

"You can turn around" onika said I was skeptical but peeped behind me to see that Kai was now clothed and onika was sitting on the bed.

"Hi Aliyah" Kai said shyly, his cheeks red from embarrassment. I awkwardly waved at him then glared at onika, she shrugged with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Sorry to interrupt but I have to get ready... I'm sorry Kai" I said and he nodded getting up, he kissed Nik on her lips "I love you.. later" then slapped me on my shoulders before heading out.
I looked at onika who was cheesing and purked an inquisitive eyebrow up.

"I love you?" I asked.

"Yeah he said it last night and I don't have a problem with it" I nodded and sat down beside her.

"Do you love him?" I glanced over at her and She sighed turning her head away from me.

"I feel something I just don't know if it's love yet , He's...he's different though that's for sure" I nodded again and smiled softly.

"I'm happy for you..." I said truthfully and she turned back to me with sad eyes.

"I miss you girl" she said with the build up of tears, I swallowed and looked away unable to hold eye contact.

"And I'm so so sorry..please forgive me" tears pooled in my eyes as well and it only took one person to sniffle before we both burst out in a crying fit, we embraced each other in a tight knowing hug. After about a few minutes of crying we finally let go.

"I forgive you Nik but you know you gotta earn my trust back" she nodded and looked down a habit she had when she was ashamed.

"I know and I'm willing to work for it.. you are my best friend and you helped me through alot" I listened and smiled glad that we were somewhat on a level with each other because I actually missed my best friend.

"I have things to tell you... Things you may not like" I said cringing and she sat up properly ready to hear what it was.

"Your making me nervous" she said.

"Listen... Friday and I are dating that's the first thing—" I paused waiting for a reaction but only saw a genuine smile playing on her lips.

"I knew it! I'm happy for y'all cuz you both are cute as hell... Just make sure you protect yourself that's my only request Matthew slipped through my hands but if Friday hurts you he won't be able to" I rolled my eyes at her dramatics but smiled either way.

"Thanks and I will protect myself you should too... " She nodded.

"Now what's the other things" I cringed again ready to spill the big news.

"—he asked me to work for him for a year" I paused again she raised her eyebrows in surprise but gave little to no reaction until I said the other part.

"But I'd have to move to Miami"

"oh"

"For a year"

"OOOooh" she drawled looking off to the side.

"Yeah... So I came here to get ready for a business dinner to go over the contract" I added.

"So you've agreed to it already? And what kind of position is it?" She asked, curious.

"Ah no... We'll go over the contract and then I'll have lots of time to think about the offer, it's a financial advisory position" she sighed and threw herself back on the bed.

"Well if you really want it go for it... I mean it's a great position it may even be a stepping stone to start your own business... You get lots of clients to work with after the year is up" I didn't think about it like that, working with Friday a celebrity would give me the exposure I needed to push start my freelancing business as a business consultant and now a financial advisor.

"Wow thanks for that eye opening revelation, I think I may take the opportunity then" I said and she nodded smiling.

"Don't worry Nik you'll get to visit me on weekends and holidays and we'll face time everyday"  she got up and embraced me in another hug.

"I know beb don't let me stop you from doing what you love even if it means not really seeing you for a year and you possibly getting more dick than me"

"Nik!" I exclaimed slapping her upside the head. We both had a laugh and I felt great that we were somewhat back to normal.

"What will happen to you and kai, when you go back?"

"We will go back and forth to visit each other..." I nodded, long distance didn't work out for me but I hope it does for her.

"Alrighty I have to start getting ready" she nodded going on her phone and I went to the bathroom.