Pool

"Wake up bitch" I heard from above me then felt something smack my face.

"Ow leave me alone" I complained burying my face deeper into my pillow.

"Wake up... He's by the pool" she whisper yelled and my head shot up.

"Who's by the pool?" I whispered back.

"Friday idiot"

"Why are we whispering?" We paused for a moment then burst out laughing. She walked over the the curtain and shoved it back peeping.

"How can you see from so far?" She ignored my question and gestured for me to come over, I went over to where she was and popped my head behind the curtain to keep through the window. I definitely saw him, he was shirtless and in trunks sitting on one of the benches and relaxing with a book in his hands.

"See? You going down there?" I left from behind the curtain and sat down on the bed.

"I'm nervous" I stated truthfully, this felt childish trying to catch the attention of a celebrity who was use to girls throwing themselves at him and here I was trying to become one of them.

"Its just sex remember..." She smirked and I rolled my eyes. Right just sex, all I want to do is get drunk and get laid on my vacation.

"Why are you pushing this?" I cocked a questioning brow at her and waited for her response.

"Because... You've been balls deep in work ever since you know Matthew and it turned you into the living grinch at work" I sighed deeply, Matthew is my ex boyfriend who decided to dump me after being together for four years and that messed me up. He went off finish his studies and found someone more interesting and like minded as he said and I chose work as an excuse not to deal with it.

"Your right I could use the stress relief" determined to get some of that artistic dick I hopped off the bed and ran to the bathroom to freshen up. Onika said she wouldn't interfere with my dick appointment because she had a date with Kai who I am starting to think is taking my best friend away from me.

I put on my skimpy bikini that disappeared in my ass and made my boobs pop to make it obvious that I was trying to score and some flip flops, I let my braids down to show off my length and sprayed some 'eat me' perfume on. Then I packed a small bag with my towel, sunscreen, phone and some cash in it.

"I'm ready" I said getting onika's attention who was keeping watch for me to make sure Friday didn't leave.

"Oo Chile.. She on fire " my friend cheered and I giggled like a school girl. I did the finishing touches by adding lip gloss on and a shades then I was truly ready.

"Now you and Kai better use protection" I teased and she rolled her eyes.

"Were taking it slow" I paused mid step while walking towards the door.

"So you guys are actually dating?" She blushed and nodded, I've never seen my girl like this before.

"When did all of this happen?" I asked genuinely curious and wondering if I was blind.

"Go before he leaves I'll fill you in on the details when I come back" I eyed suspiciously for a second then raised my eyebrows.

"Alright... Have fun, love you" I continued my wall towards the door and heard her voice behind me.

"Love you too"

_____________________________________

I made it down to the lobby and that's when my nerves started to kick it, I felt exposed because this bathing suit was really skimpy and even though I had a great body I wasn't necessarily fond of showing too much of it.

Sweat started to bead my forehead as I approached the pool yards entrance, what was I doing? Was it really fun or desperation. I didn't think it was fair to put your stress on someone who didn't ask for it. Unless it's sex.. My dirty mind took over and I agreed, I had to agree or I'd turn back and run to my room.

I stepped out onto the pool yard and saw a good amount of people, I saw girls hitting on men, men hitting on girls, girls in even skimpier bathing suits than and suddenly I ident feel so bad. I glimpsed Friday at the end of the pool yard on one of the seats that was shaded by a big ass palm tree still reading his book.

I saw that there was an empty seat beside him and a naughty thought crossed my mind making me smirk but nervous non the less. Just be bold.

I walked over there my confidence decreasing with each step and placed my bag on the chair, I don't know if he saw me because of course he had on shades and he didn't acknowledge me. Remember just sex.

"What are you reading?" I asked disturbing the peace, his kept scanning over the page but I'm sure he heard me, the title of the book was obviously visible but I didn't care.

"Rude ass" I mumbled still not getting a reaction from him. I rolled my eyes and decided to put my sun screen on, the evil idea still lingering in my head if it even worked. I squirted some in my palm and rubbed it over my hands and legs but of course I couldn't reach my back and ass.

"Can you help me with this" I demanded disturbing once again, he sighed and brought the book down from his eyes finally. I showed him the sunscreen and gestured to my back and bum for him to help.

He looked at me for second with my hand still sticking out with the sunscreen waiting patiently for him. He rolled his eyes which I clearly saw through his glass and got up taking the sun screen from me.

I turned around and laid flat on my tummy exposing my back and you know to him. I heard the tube being pulled and squirted, the anticipation was heavy, waiting to see what his hands felt like. He put the tube down beside me then mushed his palms on the center of my back.

Quiet as ever, he massaged the creamed on me, going up and down and my clit followed with it. His hands felt amazingly smooth and manly at the same time, he pulled the string to my bikini and I froze up a little then relaxed all the while he just continued to slowly rub the cream on me.

When he was done with my back he retied my bathing suit and started on my ass and the back of my legs which of course had me wetter than the Rio Grande. His touch was sensual yet respectful, he slid his hands from my thigh to my ass cheek, smoothing the cream over my skin and making sure it was well coated.

I was too enthralled by his hands that I didn't realize that he had finished and sat back down, I turned to face him but was slightly flushed from the work of his hands.

"Thank you" I said appreciative and he nodded. A few awkward moments of silence and I couldn't take it anymore, so I decided to take a dip in the pool because the heat was heating and I didn't want to waste the water so I got up and made sure to draw the strings of my non existent draws further up on my hips just for Friday to see as I'm sure he was looking.

I walked to the edge of the pool and jumped in, the coolness of the water enveloped me, I submerged fully allowing my hair to get wet and came up back in that sexy way I always see Instagram models come out of the pool.

I looked over at my seat to make sure my stuff was still there but saw Friday's seat empty. What? I looked around and didn't see him, I hopped out of the pool and walked towards my seat taking up my towel and wrapping it around me.

I glanced around a second time and saw his back just before it fully went though the pool yards door. I pouted my lips and sighed, I was trying too hard wasn't I. I suddenly felt a little hurt and embarrassed yet again trying to get attention from a man who clearly wasn't giving it. So stupid now I had some heavy ads braids on my head.

I no longer felt the vibe for the pool anymore and just wanted to go up to my room so I dried off as best as I could and grabbed my stuff then headed for the lobby.

I was walking towards an elevator but halted in my tracks when I saw Friday in it standing and smirking clearly expecting me to follow him and I felt annoyed suddenly, I squinted my eyes at him until the elevator door closed blocking my view.

Fuck him.