hangover

I didn't see Friday for the rest of the night and I was starting to think that I blew my chance, onika had came back with Kai and danced with him until their hearts desire while a was feeling a little droopy. I didn't usual act so desperate for a man so I felt stupid.

But the way he roamed up and down my body was telling me something different though. I brushed the feeling off and hopped off the stool to go grab onika and tell her and Kai that I was ready to go home.

I found them grinding slowly on each other on the dance floor I didn't wanna interrupt because I was salty but I was really starting to feel the effects of liquor and my feet were killing me. I decided to leave them alone for a little longer and ventured outside of the club where I could take my shoes off.

I walked across the road to kai's car but halted in my tracks when I saw Friday sitting on his Lamborghini smoking in the shadows if it wasn't for his car though I wouldn't have known that it was him. I slowly approached trying not to make too much noise but he obviously saw me.

"You run away from all the club's too?" He asked from the shadows, I looked at over at his shadowy figure and crossed my arms over my chest, he drew in and the tip of the blunt lit up illuminating a bright orange glow.

"Who said I was running away?" I sassed with the raise of a brow and he chuckled.

"Do you always have a smart mouth?" Came his snarky reply, I rolled my eyes and leaned on kai's car ignoring him. He threw his blunt on the ground and used his foot to crush it leaving no evidence behind. He hopped into his car and started it up revving and catching the attention of the crowd again. Show off. I thought to myself, must be great being able to live the high life every day being able to do whatever you want and be free. That is what I strive for.

He turned his car out of the parking lot but stopped at my foot and rolled his window down.

"See you around MS clumsy" he said before rolling his window back up and speeding off, I saw phones turned to my direction so I turned my back to the crowd, wasn't in the mood for famous people drama.

"There you are!" I heard yelling from behind me which had my head snapping in its direction. I saw onika and Kai coming across the street to where I was.

"Are you okay?" My best friend asked noticing my droopy mood, I half smiled and nodded not feeling comfortable to share my feelings infront of a stranger no offence to Kai or anything but I wasn't used to anyone other than onika, my mom and dad

She noticed this and just gestured for Kai to open the door and we got in. We made it back to the hotel just before one, we bid Kai our farewell and headed upstairs to our floor.

"Ugh I think I'm gonna have a hangover" I complain jumping on the bed onika cocked a curious brow and paused from wiping her make up off to glance at me.

"Girl you barely drank anything" I sighed looking up into the pretty ceiling.

"I'm not talking about that... It's just I felt so dumb yet so good since night" she stopped wiping her face entirely and turned to look at me.

"What do you mean?"

"Boldly dancing for a stranger then having them not show any interest in you but at the same time they look at you like a snack... It feels thrilling and desperate" onika burst out laughing and turned to continue wiping her makeup off.

"I see... Sounds interesting" she said wriggling her eyebrows and I rolled my eyes.

"I think he wants me to chase him" I blurted earning another fit of laughter from her.

"You up for it?" She asked and I thought.

"Yeah... I mean it's just sex right?"

"Right" she mumbled. If he was looking for some fun then I was too, this is vacation after all. Right.