Friday

We were too tired yesterday to explore so we just relaxed and ate a lot of food, today however was a different story we got enough rest and was very ready to get turnt.

"Okay so perfect day to hit the club cuz you know those places be turnt up on Fridays" onika said wining her waist.

I was currently standing in front of the vanity doing my edges after just finishing my makeup.

"Yes girl.. What you wearing?" I asked glancing over at her, she flipped open her suitcase and pulled out a short tan dress than was turtle neck with no sleeves and the back exposed then she pulled out her nude Bottega heels I got her for her birthday. I nodded liking the outfit and walking over to get mine.

"That's sexy you bout to get all the niggas" she laughed and twerked making me laugh in return I opened my suitcase and pulled similar dress with the same close neck design and no sleeve but mine was black and the sides were laced exposing my thighs I definitely had to wear a thong tonight. Onika fake gasped and eyed my skimpy dress.

"Bitch you bout to get them niggas not me!" She exclaimed.

I smiled and pulled out my black bottega strappy heels and black Jimmy Choo clutch purse.

"Okay okay.. Go on girl" we spent the rest of the day touring the hotel and swimming in the pool by the time we looked it was already nine in the evening and time to hit the club.

We went back to our room to get ready, so we did our makeup, styled our braids and put our sexy outfits on then sprayed some nice perfume on.

We headed out and down the elevator ending up in the lobby.

"What you say one drink before we go?" I asked smirking towards my friend.

"Yeah get the mood on" she agreed walking over to the hotel bar I told her to text Kai to pick us up in the next fifteen minutes. We headed over to the bar and ordered two Virgin shots the music was popping and the vibe was nice. We counted to three and threw our heads back downing the harsh liquid in our shot glasses a tradition of ours since we were in college.

We ordered about three more downing them fast and on a empty stomach which was pretty bad. I started to feel the effects of the shots and wanted to dance and bust two wine showing off my skills, so I got up off my stool with a shot in my hands and started dancing, onika of course hyping me up not caring that there was people around us.

"Fuck that shit up bitch!" She yelled throwing her shot back, I turned aground to show her my ass twerking but bumped into someones chest instead spilling the little shot all over them. My hand immediately went over my mouth and I started to use my hand to wipe the liquid off.

"Oh my god I'm so so sorry" I apologized continuing to wipe but was only spreading it further. The person held my wrist stopping me and that's when I finally looked up.

"Its cool mama just watch out next time" a sexy ass man was holding onto my wrist and staring down at me making my belly feel like butterflies, he was a chocolate daddy with tattoos all over, muscular and had a deep voice. He smirked at my shocked state and released my hand.

"Just careful alright beautiful" he said walking away I was still speechless and turned to see onika who's mouth was agape and staring in the direction of the handsome man.

"Aliyah do you know who that is?" She asked coming down from her stool to walk towards me.

"Am I suppose to?" I asked confused she squinted her eyes at me and folded her arms.

"Yes bitch I dun told you a million times" it took me a moment to pick up but when it finally clicked I was shocked.

"Shit that was Friday?" She smiled coming up to me.