Jail time on Friday

Sorry guys for uploading late, the power company in my parish was doing some work and the lights were out for a while.... Thank you guys for 2K reads I love you 💕🔥

Onika and I sat in the cell, dirty, hungry and annoyed. She missed her flight and I missed my bed!

Tia was no where to be seen, after the police came and arrested us for disruption and disorderly conduct, we all came to the police station and gave a statement. Onika and I went in one cell and tia went in another, now it's been over thirteen hours the next day and we didn't know what was going on. We haven't been offered a call and only got a cup of tea.

"Do you think we're gonna get sued?" Onika asked cleaning out her fingernails of the dirt it gathered over night.

I shrugged not really in the mood to talk about that bitch tia.

The guard came around, a chubby man with bald head and a beer belly, swaying his hips nicely with the jingle of keys on his waist.

"Rise and shine ladies... Your getting out of here" he said, taking off the keys from his pants and pulling the cell, onika and I jolted forward, instantly putting the rock hard bed and worst night of our life's behind us.

"Who bailed us?" I asked taking my friends hand in the the crook of mine, the old man refrained from answering and just gestured for us to follow him. When we reached the front I was ecstatic to see Friday sitting on one of the benches with his head down and typing away at his phone.

He looked up when he heard the noise and smiled in our direction. He stood up and I released niks hand to embrace him in a Stinky hug.

"I'm not fresh" I mumbled into his shirt and he kissed me atop my head.

"Doesn't matter to me... Let's get you girls cleaned up and fed" he looked over at onika.

"Hello?"

"Onika... This is the first time were really talking since forever?" She asked smiling.

"Indeed it is" he said outstretching his hand to which she shook. A noise at the door grabbed our attention and we saw Kai rushing through looking around frantic until he spotted us.

"What happened?!" Onika hugged him and then they got tongue tied. Friday smirked and I turned my head away blushing.

"Some bitch named tia or whatever tried to jump us but of course we beat her ass.... Aliyah is yet to tell me who she is" she said with an attitude and Friday gave us a knowing look.

She squinted her eyes at both of them "how did y'all know we were here by the way?"

They both in unison lift up their phones and said "the internet" we shook our heads, how fast news flies.

Onika and Kai went off to one side to talk and Friday took this as an opportunity to talk to me also.

"I'm sorry about what happened with tia again.... " He sighed shaking his head, I rolled my eyes even more annoyed with her and slightly annoyed with him.

"What's her deal anyways?" I questioned.

"Let's get this mess sorted first and we'll talk" he said, with a determined look on his face. I nodded.

We did whatever needed to be done with the police and got escorted out with Friday's bodyguards. Kai gave onika a goodbye kiss and her and I went into Friday's rolls Royce.

She was at the front with the driver and we were at the back, we drove in silence to the hotel. He told us to get our things and that he'll he waiting outside.

We had some slight issues with the concierge and had to pay a fee for checking out late, however eventually we got the keys to our room and quickly took a shower and got dressed before coming down with our stuff.

We went back outside and Friday was there waiting for us, the male driver loaded our luggages in the back and we both went back in the car.

"Airport?" The driver asked from the front.

"Yes please" I said before Nik. I glanced over at Friday to see his head inclined in my direction to which I'm sure he was staring at me.

"What?" I asked getting a little self conscious under his gaze. He played his usual smirk before shaking his head and resting his hand on my thigh. My eyebrows raised in confusion and I shook my head in return at his weird behavior.

We pulled up to the airport after about an half an hour drive. Onika called Kai to let him know that she was here and they told each other Thier goodbye's. She managed to get a another flight to Atlanta and we embraced each other in a nice, tight and loving hug.

"I'm going to miss you girl.... Please take care" I sighed into her and we released.

"I will and make sure you tell me when your home safe" she nodded and waved goodbye to Friday before heading into the airport and disappearing from our sights.

We made it back to the car and started to drive away.

"So jail time on a Friday huh?" He started and I chuckled.

"Great pun..."

"I'm trying my best to make sure she stays away from you alright" Friday said making me turn my body to him.

"I hope so because I don't want to have to fight anybody again...where is she by the way?" I asked out of curiosity.

"She got bailed early... Tried to talk me out of dating you" he mumbled, what's her deal?

"Do you?" I asked and his brow raised.

"Do I what?"

"Want to date me?" He took his shades off putting his beautiful eyes on full display.

"Of course Aliyah... Don't every doubt it" I looked away, I believed him I did but it's gonna take more than two weeks of dating to solidify it. He didn't ask me back but even if he did I would have said yes because I liked him, I was the one who ran him down in the first place, went into his space. Now I had to eat whatever plate was dished out to me.

"Where are we going now?" I asked and he smiled.

"Your new home.."

______________________________

I just felt the need to leave this little A/N here, I know that some of the chapters seem drawn out and boring but give it a chance, I'll make up for it...