Small talk

I watched friday go about his little morning routine while I texted onika about yet another fruitful time.

She and kai apparently made it official last night and I cant say that I'm not jealous but I was happy.

I sat at the edge of the bed on again nothing but his silk robe watching as he swept his bedroom floor and freshen up for the day, I had to admire a cleanly man adds to the sexy aesthetic.

"Can I asked you something?" I said breaking the comfortable silence we were in. He nodded not taking his eyes off the task at hand which was changing his clothes and putting lotion on.

" Why Friday? And if you don't mind me asking what's your real name?" He stayed silent just to put his shirt over his head before finally giving me his attention. He leaned against his dresser and folded his arms across his chest.

"Well... It's quite a cringy story really, in my first few years in music all my hit songs were made on a Friday" he said a smirk playing on his lips, my eyes lit up with amusement.

"Really?" I asked.

"No" he said dryly and I deadpanned.

"Friday is my nickname" I mean obviously it was his nickname, I quickly realized that he didn't like the small talk, I guess they were getting too personal for his tastes especially with a one night stand. I forced a small and nodded, I didn't want it to be known that I was starting to feel the effects of the 'no pillow talk' sexual relationship. I wasn't used to it and if I didn't get myself together right now I would soon regret my choices.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded. We walked downstairs to his kitchen, flashes of last night came back when I saw the big island that was more beautiful now that it was daytime, matter of fact everything seemed prettier.  I realized it was also empty and I wondered when did he have time to come and clean things up.

"What would you like?" He asked opening up his refrigerator full of food. I looked around at all the delicious things but I didn't want to seem greedy so I settled for an omelette.

"With waffles and sausages?" He suggested I really wanted that it sounded so delicious.

"No need to worry I pack a hearty plate when I'm ready too" he said when he noticed my hesitation I blushed a little embarrassed that I had been caught but laughed because of what he said, I nodded accepting his offer for a delicious breakfast and thanked him.

He made breakfast in silence as usual while I just watched him work, the muscle on his back flexed with each little movement and my mouth went dry. The mixture of aromas from his pots and his sexy looks was enough to get my morning rivers flowing, food porn at its finest.

In no time the meal was finished a delicious hot plate of an omelette with waffles and sausages just like he said.

"Hmm... Delicious" I complimented taking another forkful in my mouth and sighing with my eyes closed. He didn't make a plate for himself and I had to used everything in me not to ask him why. Too much questions from a sex buddy.

My thoughts made me suddenly feel disgusted with myself but my eviler side wanted me to continue with this.

"I'm glad you liked it" after I was finished he insisted to wash up and I gave in but felt bad then we headed out so that he could take me back to the hotel.

I looked like funny walking across his gravel in a big white t shirt, boxers and thigh high heels courtesy of Friday himself and his majestic closet. We hopped into his Lamborghini and the drove out of his Mansion.

We took the same route we came from driving at a memorable speed that had me gripping the edges of my seat until we reached back into miami city. We pulled up at the entrance of the hotel and Friday turned the engine off.

"You scared of being on the internet?" He asked me peeking outside his car at the not so hidden paparazzi waiting to see how lucky they could get whenever a popular person may show up and the valet approaching his car. I sighed a bit uncomfortable but nodded nonetheless, it was inevitable that I was gonna be seen with one of the most popular person's in Miami at some point, wasn't it?

He put his shades on concealing his beautiful eyes from the world and plopped a polo hat on my head.

"Great, now I even more ridiculous" I joked fixing the hat on my head, he chuckled looking at me through his glass and I couldn't help the butterfly feeling in my belly.

"A cute ridiculous" he smiled making me blush. We got out of the car and he threw the keys to the valet, I didn't know why he didn't have his security guards with him right now but all he did was put his hands at the small of my back and quickly walked up to the entrance of the hotel until we were safe inside.

He let me go as soon as we were in and turn to me. "Thanks for the night Aliyah" I looked down and smiled lightly.

"Thanks for allowing me Friday" he started to back away from me and before I knew it the words were out before I could stop them.

"Can we do this again?" He stopped in his tracks, his eyes visibly squinting underneath his shades at me, a smirk played at the corner of his lips tempting to crack into a smile. He shrugged placing his hands in the pockets of his shorts.

"I don't know Aliyah, do you want to do this again?" I thought about it, this was my chance to back out of this. If I continued there may be no turning back, it would only be a matter of time before I started to get emotionally attached but something held me here planted at this very moment looking at the tattooed sex god standing Infront of me smirking with his hands tucked away in his pockets, something I couldn't explain and it was that same something that led me to say a word that would probably ruin me for the rest of my life.

"Yes... I'd like to do this again".