My Name

Today was the day that we were going to go full on enjoyment mode, we were going to empty our bank accounts on things we didn't need and drink our hearts away to music at the pool.

We were currently getting ready to go shopping at design district, I was dressed in a sleeveless crop top with ripped jeans and treat slides with a light brown string bag. Comfortable and stylish. My braids was up in a bun and I had no makeup on so fresh face.

I applied my lipgloss and sprayed some body mist on, I also had on my apple watch and a small gold necklace onika gifted me. I liked how I look I felt normal.

Onika wore a simple dress with a strap slippers same brown string bag with her bracelet, she had her hair braids up in a pony tail. We both did our edges and was ready to go.

We made it down stairs into the lobby and decided to order breakfast before we go, we got two cheesy burritos and a mocha latte, something delicious and hot in the stomach.

"Wow I feel so full" I said leaning back in the chair and onika nodded taking a sip of her coffee.

"I know I look three months pregnant right now" she complained and I laugh cause same girl.

We finished up our meal and headed out of the hotel, we had ordered an uber because we didn't want Kai to tag along today. It took about fifteen minutes for us to reach design district from where we were so it wasn't a long drive, we hopped out the car and the first store that caught our eyes was Gucci.

We went in and was immediately mesmerized by all the expensive items In there, though we weren't super rich we had a lil something in our bank accounts. We parted ways and started to browse through the isle of clothes, shoes and bags.

I spotted a cute waist purse that cost eight hundred and I just couldn't pass up on it. I scanned through again stumbling on onika occasionally. I saw a sexy nude dress that could be worn at the club and a pair of strap heels to go with it. Yass girl I thought to myself picturing how I would pull this off.

I walked pass and isle to find a worker because I didn't see my size when I spotted an oddly familiar back and I halted it in my tracks. Of course he was here!

I saw Friday standing in an isle looking at a shirt with his security guards standing around him. He showed them the shirt and said something to which they all laughed. As usual he was in his shades and a fitted ripped jeans and fitted shirt that showed off his built physique that man was fine as hell.

"Aum excuse me miss" I heard and snapped my head around to see one of the workers standing infront of me.

"Do you need help?" She asked looking concerned at my flushed figure I nodded stiffly and handed her the dress.

"can I get this in a size medium please" I asked and she nodded walking away. I looked back where Friday was and was shocked to see him staring right back at me. I'm sure my brown turned a bright shade of pink from the embarrassment of being caught.

I waved quickly and turned walking in the direction of the worker.

"Aliyah... Damn I thought I lost you" I jumped at onika's voice and held my chest, she cocked an eyebrow at me.

"You cool?" I looked behind me and grabbed her dragging her into one of the changing rooms.

"Friday is here and he saw me" she laughed at my madness and went to open the door.

"Girl let's go... If your nervous just ignore him if you want him then do something bold" she smirked and I couldn't help but feel aggravated at her.

"That's easy for you to say!" She rolled her eyes and yanked me out of the dressing room then rest both her hands on my shoulder looking directly in my eyes.

"Aliyah... Go for it and stop acting crazy" I sighed to myself. Did I want to? I nodded to her and she urged me forward with a nudge. I went back where I came from but didn't see him, I walked further down in the isle and still didn't see him.

"Looking for me?" Came his deep voice from behind earning a yelp from me being frightened for the second time since being in the store.

"You scared me" I said holding my chest when really I was more nervous than scared. He eyed me through his glass still holding the shirt I first saw him with.

"I like this version of you" he blurted leaning against the side of a changing room and my eyebrow raised.

"This version of me?"

"Your more of a cute girl hunting her crush down than an aggressive Instagram model" my eyes grew wide at the assumption that I was hunting my crush down and did he just call me cute.

"Aum.." I cleared my throat and looked down nervous. "I'm sorry I didn't first approach you like a normal person" I looked up when he didn't say anything only to see him smiling. I smiled back and extended my hand out to him.

"I'm aliyah by the way" he took my outstretched hand into his and shook it gently.

"Nice to meet you aliyah... You can call me Friday" he let go of my hand and I folded them across my chest in an attempt to hide my anxiety.

"cute name for a cute girl" he said and I blushed.

"It's a common name" he chuckled and it sent warmth down to my vagina.

"It's unique to you isn't it?" He asked I bit my lip and rolled my eyes smiling.

"I guess it is..." He eased himself off the side of the changing room and rested the shirt on his shoulder.

"Well it was nice meeting you aliyah" yes daddy! The way he said my name had me feeling some type a way.

"Hey uh... You mind having a drink or two with me sometime?" I asked boldly, he thought about it for some time then nodded in acceptance.

"I'll be going back to the club tonight... You could join me there" he suggested, I nodded.

"That would be great" he bid me farewell and started to walk off but stopped mid step and turned to me again.

"And by the way... The version of you by the pool was sexy" he smirked then walked away. This man gone be the death of me.