Feelings

Everything has been going smoothly over the past few weeks, Friday and I have gotten way closer sex and all, I got a beautiful apartment in upscale Miami, it was a two bedroom apartment with a city view, a lovely balcony, open plan kitchen and living room, I had a company car, good pay check, good food and just good life.

I was grateful. Working with Friday was not a tedious task, I was on familiar grounds and he didn't spend like a reckless kid, so he made my job way easier. Onika had sent rose over on a flight for me, I haven't seen my cat in over a month and we cuddled all night and watched movies.

Today I was going to meet up with Kian for a date, we haven't had one in almost two weeks because of work, he was busy finalizing the song with him and Chris brown and then they started on the music video so he had some free time today and decided that we spend it together.

I haven't heard or seen anything of tia from the fight, I wasn't worried or anything but it was weird how she just disappeared. Videos of me and Friday and the fight have been circling all over the internet ever since I came to Miami, until I had to start traveling with security guards, I was starting to turn into a popular person little by little.

I stood Infront of my full body mirror looking over my fit, it was mid day and we were gonna go to the fair so I wasn't in nothing crazy. I was in a cute blue shorts mid thigh, some blue sandals and a short sleeve white crop top. For accessories, I was wearing some gold jewelry and a white string bag.

I made sure I had all my little carry-ons, you know, lipgloss, wipes, phone, money. Just the whole nine yards. I sprayed some perfume on and was now waiting for Friday to text me, which wasn't long because I heard my phone ding.

Beb: I'm outside, get your sexy ass out here, before I come for you..

I smirked at his message before texting my reply.

Me: I wouldn't mind.. 😏

I peeked through Windows of my bedroom and saw him standing beside his car, his hat down and shades on, we were matching so he was dressed in a blue ripped jeans, a white T that hugged his muscles and his watch. I looked down at the text message he just sent me and I blushed before walking out of my room.

Beb: keep that same energy for tonight..

I walked out of my apartment door and down the hall for the stairs and in no time I was outside walking nervously towards my sexy ass man. He always makes me nervous and sexually frustrated. I walked up to him and we embraced each other in a tight hug and kiss.

"Hey baby" he greeted and I smiled.

"Hey handsome" he smirked before pecking me one more time on the lips.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded. In no time we were pulling up at the sweenies anual fair, the place was packed and music was booming, Friday's guard was already there waiting for us so we grouped up and paid for our entrance.

I looked around at all the rides, food and fun activities available and my inner child came out, getting me all excited. We got our wrist bands and immediately started having fun, we got some scones first and then we went on the roller coaster which had me almost throwing up and breaking Friday's arms.

We then went on the giant swing which also had me holding in vomit and breaking Friday's other arm, we then got something to eat and went on the go cart, Friday looked funny as hell with his large frame trying to bump into me and the few kids there with us. We even did the shooting game which I was pretty good at, we each won cute toys for each other.

To top it off we got ice cream and went on the ferris wheel and before we know it the day was dying down and the soft glow of the evening sun was gracing the blue sky Turing it an orange hue.

We decided to wind down with some popcorn and drinks and watch the outdoor movie in our car and relax.

"Today was amazing... Thank you" I said leaning on his shoulder. He kissed me atop my forehead and mumbled a your welcome before dipping his hand in my popcorn.

"Hey!" I exclaimed slapping his hand away but it was too late he had a hand full of my popcorn going in his mouth mixed with laughter.

"I should charge you" I said pouting. He looked over at me with a smile finishing his popcorn filled mouth. I blushed at the way he was looking at me and turned to look at the big screen Infront of us.

"What movie is this?" He glanced at the screen and squinted his eyes in a thinking manner.

"Spiderman... I think"

"Your right...there he is the great peter Parker" we watched the movie for a few minutes before I glanced over at Friday staring at me which instantly got me feeling self conscious.

"What?" I asked and he smiled warmly.

"You really got me feeling some type a way Aliyah" he began in a whisper, I looked down at my unfinished popcorn and smiled.

"How? I'm just regular" I shrugged, he took the popcorn from my hand and put it in the back filled with toys then gestured for me to sit on his lap.

He pushed the seat backwards and I straddled his lap. 

"You are not regular not even close... Ever since you spilled that drinks on me you opened a world I didn't know existed... From your cute little hands trying to wipe the spill off to your bold self trying to get me to feel you up at the pool" I threw my head up in laughter and he gave me a chuckle of his own. I couldn't ignore though, what he was saying had my heart strings tugging.

"You indulged in my foolery though" I troubled, his hands traveled up my thighs and he squeezed them.

"Indeed... I liked you from then, your just so damn sexy and intoxicating... I really want us to work" I dipped my head down to meet his lips to which he gracefully accepted, our tongues easily got tied and soon moans filled his car.

I drew back just enough to say "we will" before capturing his lips again and we will, I was slowly starting to fall for him, heavily falling and so far he's been there to catch me.

____________________

Cute ass chapter not gonna lie.... I am not a very great writer when it comes on to smut so I wanna keep it at minimum but still try to give it to you if that makes sense...