Betrayal and a Choice

Cale was totally fine. He was totally fine despite his family hunting him down to kill him after he revealed himself to be Kim Rok Soo in the past. He was totally ——

...

Bullshit!

Cale wasn't fine at all. Like, what the hell? He gave them everything. He was the one who saved them. How could those fuckers turn their back on him when he just told them his real name?!

Cale couldn't understand. He was the one who didn't have a choice in Original Cale's deal with the God of Death. But he was also the one who gave them everything.

Especially the children. As a matter of fact, Cale was the one who saved them and raised them. Raon. The black dragon he adored and spoiled. He should have known Cale best, but he was one of the first to try to kill Cale.

Backstabbers. The lot of them.

It was all thanks to his ancient powers that Cale could escape from being killed by those people he cherished.
Cale's ancient powers didn't care much when he revealed himself as former Kim Rok Soo. They were linked to his soul. And they were picked up by him. It was only natural since it was the same person.

– those fuckers. How dare they! Thief said that she heard them saying that they would lock you up. #$&#*¥©¢% how dare they try to put shackles on you and take your freedom away!@$&£€©%¥¢

– Yeah! Let's fuck them up! Ungrateful people! Let's burn them into dust!
– sobbbb how could they do this! Look at these poison! Waaaaa

– Never sacrifice yourself for people like them

Though Cale was grateful, the chaotic voices in his head just increased his headache. The poison was kicking in too, he had to find somewhere safe to recover. And for that, Cale chose the Arm base where the White Star was staying.

" Thief. To the White Star."

– Are you sure?

" Yeah. Just bring me to him."

- chaos! destruction! Betrayal! We'll help too!
– Got it.

Cale smiled. It was a quite evil one. He was not going to play nice anymore.

As the saying goes, the most dangerous place is also the safest place.

It was proved that Cale's decision was correct since no one thought that Cale would go to his 'fated enemy ', the White Star.