Chapter 17:

|Chapter 17|

Previously:

Previously:

Adam felt lightheaded, he could see that Kol's skin turned grey and he was able to feel some blood dripping out of his nose.

It filled him with satisfaction, since it was one of the most important steps in his plan for the ritual.

The ritual that will open him so many doors.

The ritual that will make him whole.

And in three days.

He will be able to carry it out.

~~~

,,What do you like to eat, darling?''

Adam and Kol were sitting inside of a truck while Adam sat behind the steering wheel. They were currently driving back with the coffins and the skull fountain to Mystic Falls. It was a nice day the sun was shining and there was no traffic in sight, the only thing ruining Adam's mood was Kol.

They were only driving for about a half an hour but not even once did Kol shut his mouth. Adam was already thinking about gluing his mouth shut so that he could have peace and quietness for a couple of minutes.

,,Why do you want to know?'' said Adam while turning his head to the right to look at Kol.

,,You said that I need to take you out for dinner before something could happen between us and I can only do that if I know what kind of food you like.'' He had, like always that idiotic smirk on his face that Adam wanted to rip to shred with his bare hands.

Adam flashed him a smile.

,,Well I do like Arabic and Slavic dishes.''

,,Good to know.'' Adam only hummed in response, keeping his eyes on the road.

~~~

Currently there were in a bar a couple of minutes outside of Mystic Falls. They stopped since Kol wanted something to drink and Adam didn't want Kol to pester him the rest of the way.