Chapter 11:

|Chapter 11|

Previously:

Previously:

Again nothing. Again he couldn't see a picture in front of him. "All good things come in threes." He threw the bones back in front of him.

Again nothing. ,,WHY CAN'T I DO ANY OF THIS.'' Full of anger, he took the bones back in his hand and threw them on the floor.

Five of the seven bones fell back to the ground, but two of the bones did something he didn't expect.

They stood upright.

,,Are you kidding me?''

~~~

He couldn't explain it. Despite his best efforts, he couldn't move the bones. Whenever he poked them with a pen, tried to move them with his hand, or even used a levitation charm, the two bones just didn't move. They were frozen on the spot.He didn't know what to do, he couldn't just leave them here. Someone would find them and then the police would be involved and he didn't want that at all.

~~~

He sat on the floor with his back to the bed and just stared at the bones. He'd been doing that for a few hours, but he hadn't really gotten anywhere. In his hand he had the other five bones and was playing with them. He was frustrated, he was a genius at magic, but he still couldn't figure it out.

It drove him crazy. Paranoid. Nervous. Was someone playing a trick on him? No, he'd already checked to see if anyone was around, and the only people near him were, the cleaning lady, and two married men who went at it like rabbits. He really always chose the best hotels. Shit.

~~~

He hadn't really slept. He had large and dark circles under his eyes and his whole face was pale. Even siphoning magic hadn't helped him much, he still wasn't filling up well.

"Why?" he wondered. ,,W...why are you standing like that?'' His voice sounded awful, like rubbing sandpaper together. He couldn't anymore. He was so exhausted. "You fucking dumm BONES!" He threw the five bones he still had in his hand onto the floor. Tears streamed down his face and he started to whimper. He slammed his hands on the ground and started wriggling his body. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" He started yelling and pounding his hands on the floor even harder.