Chapter 3:

|Chapter 3|

Previously:

Previously:

What he didn't see, however, was how Adam's laugh fell on his face and was replaced with a serious look.

"Hmm, why is a hundred-year-old vampire back here, and why is he so obsessed with my sister?" Adam continued to watch Stefan until he couldn't see him anymore.

"They couldn't have come at a better time; they'll keep everyone off my back," Adam said while a sinister smile spread across his face. He quickly took his keys out of his pocket and headed home.

~~~

It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, and you could hear the birds singing in the background.

Adam was just walking out of his room when he met Jenna and Elena.

"Do I look adult? As in respectfully parental?" Jenna said while looking at Elena.

"Depends on where you're going," answered Elena while looking at her outfit.

Jeremy's parent-teacher conference Hair up or down?'' She asked Adam when she spotted him coming out of his room while putting her hair up.

"Sexy stewardess," answered Elena.

Jenna quickly let her hair down. "boozy housewife''

While Elena answered her, Adam made his way downstairs quickly to get something to eat and to make his way to school.

His thoughts were completely somewhere else today.

Today is an important day for him; he's going to try something he's been preparing for a long time, and he can't wait to try it.

~~~

Sometimes he really wonders why he still goes to school. The whole morning was a complete waste of time; he should have skipped it.

The whole lesson today was about the comet, which wasn't exactly bad, but the stupid thing was that they didn't really do anything else, so he should have stayed at home and prepared for tonight.