Chapter 12:

|Chapter 12|

Previously:

Previously:

There was a crack in the  middle of the door, like someone had tried to split the door open. The  only thing he could see through the crack was a green light, but before  he could get another look, he was back in the graveyard.

His eyes widened, not just because of what he had just seen, but because of something else.

Because he saw more.

~~~

Colors, colors were everywhere. Green, blue, red, yellow and so much black. They were everywhere. They floated around and let themselves be carried by the cool wind. It was wonderful. You couldn't describe it. Simply stunning.

Words failed him. Little did he know the ritual would have such an effect. He just wanted to improve his future reading skills, but that's a thousand times better. to see magic.

What a dream.

He could feel the magic flowing, like he could pull it right out of thin air.

Simply stunning.

He could even see the runes he used for the ritual on the ground, but he saw more and more of the ritual's magic flowing into the ground and gathering there.

But there was something else. Something in him. Something had changed.

He could feel it.

Magic, cold, so incredibly cold. Full of darkness, no light anywhere. In him.
Another thread. Larger than that of the star ritual, more powerful and full of hunger.

He could feel it pulsing inside him, mixing with the rest of the magic in his body's magic and forming a harmony he had never seen before.

But it was hungry. hungry for a soul.

And that was perfect, because there was one in front of him.

It hovered in front of him, of the man he'd cut his throat and watched die.

It was round, white with a few patches of green, and pulsed with a strange rhythm.
He could feel her, the power it had. He wanted it.

He raised his right hand. The magic in the area started moving faster.

He siphoned.

His right hand began to glow blue and the soul was slowly drawn into his body. However, that wasn't the only thing he absorbed.

The plants around him started to wither and he could feel the magic of the plants as well as the magic in the air entering his body. It was overwhelmed.

His eyes were wide and his mouth hung open. It felt incredible, he never wanted it to end. He could feel the two threads growing, absorbing the magic he had absorbed, becoming stronger and stronger. He didn't know how long this process took, but after a while he could feel it was over.

The two strands had grown massively and more magic was flowing through his body than he ever had. A small grin formed on his face. He could think of hundreds of ways he could use this ability and couldn't wait to try them, but first he has to get out of the graveyard, because he doesn't want to be there when the other witches come to see what's going on has happened.

~~~

It took him about as long to get home as it did to drive to Washington, in the meantime he's continued to write his grimoire and even jotted down spelling ideas he might try to create, most of which aren't exactly for ethnic good use, but what doesn't interest him, he's not a saint.

He was watering his plants in his garden when he heard someone approaching.

"Hello Damon"

"Adam, there you are again, I missed you." Adam didn't even bother to turn around and just kept watering his plants.

"What do you want from me now?"

"Why do you think I need something from you, I just missed you, you just disappeared all of a sudden." Adam just rolled his eyes.

,,I don't have time for your games, Damon'' Damon walked after him while he took care of his watering can.

"Really, I don't need anything from you, I just want to invite you to a dinner party."

Adam sighed, "And why should I care?"

''There will be someone very special.''

Now Adam finally turned to Damon. ,,And who?''

,,An original''

———————————————————————

I'm not dead.