Chapter 5:

|Chapter 5|

Previously:

Previously:

When he got home, he pulled out a bag and started packing various supplies he needed for a spell. This was the perfect moment to start his plan, and he now had the bone he wanted as well as magic in him from the spell he absorbed. When he had everything, he walked downstairs, left the house, and drove away.

~~~

It was around midnight when he arrived at his ritual circle in the forest. A light fog lay between the trees, and the moon shone brightly in the sky.

There was a light wind, so you could hear the trees rustle a bit. Not a soul was far and wide; nobody will be able to hear and disturb him. He had something planned for tonight, and he wasn't sure what was going to happen. He intended to perform the ritual he created.

~~~

Creating a ritual or spell sounds easier than it is. There are few witches who create real new spells; most of the time, the spells already exist in modified form, which makes creating them easier. Since the spell already exists in another form, magic is more likely to accept it. Yes, magic must accept a spell or ritual. Nobody knows exactly how this works, but Adam had various guesses.

He believes that to begin with creating a spell, you need six basics: a purpose, a spell, the means required, the right magic, understanding, and acceptance. Of the six, spell is the simplest, mostly just words in a magic full language; magic full languages are just languages that have been spoken for a long time or are used by many groups of witches. The purpose isn't that difficult either; most of the time, when a spell is created, the witch knows exactly what the purpose of the spell is. The other four are usually the problem; with the required funds, the perfect ingredients have to be found because not everything can be used. So if a witch wants to create a healing spell, she has to look for ingredients that go with it, but the difficult part is not finding plants but finding the perfect one among them, because even if one has been used for healing in another spell, it could be that this is not the case with the new one.