Chapter 7:

|Chapter 7|

Previously:

Previously:

Damon just pulled a book off his shelf and looked at it. "Does Elena know you're a witch?" Adam just made a face. "Why would she know that?" He would never tell her that.

"She found out that me and Stefan are vampires; she might find out about you too." Adam just looked at him, confused. "Are you warning me?" Damon made a face. "No, I just wanted to tell you that." Adam said nothing and watched Damon leave his room.

What was that?

~~~

Only after a few days did he get ready for school again. His excuse had expired, and now he had to go to school. He would rather stay at home and practice more spells, but he couldn't. He had been very productive in the last few days and had learned many new dark spells or collected ideas for new spells and rituals.

He unfortunately didn't have the time right now to try them out, but he hopes that he will get the time in the next couple of days. He got ready for his first day back at school and walked downstairs to the kitchen when he was done to eat something. What he wasn't expecting was that Jenna wasn't the only person in the kitchen.

"John," uncle and father at the same time, sat on a stool in the kitchen. ''What are you doing here?''

He never really liked John; nobody really liked John. "I thought I could visit you; I hadn't seen you for a long time.'' John just laughed at him.

If he thinks he could mess around with him, he should get a reality check; he's never come to visit them just like that. "It's great; you can spend more time like you used to." Sometimes Jenna can't read a room; she's always the optimist. "Exactly like before," said Adam. ''

His stupid grin only got bigger. Adam grimaced at this, which, like before, could only mean something bad. "I have to go, Adam. Make sure you're not late for school."' Adam said nothing as Jenna left the kitchen, and she left him alone with John.