Chapter 2:

|Chapter 2|

Previously:

Previously:

When he got to his room, he put on his sleeping clothes and left his school things next to his bed. He doesn't really like lying in bed with his clothes on, which he wore outside, so he always changed into something comfortable just for inside.

Luckily, since that day was the first day of school, they hadn't been given anything to do, giving him plenty of time to look at the things he dug out of the grave. So he grabbed one of the two bags and sat down on his bed.

~~~

When he opened the bag, he saw that it was the bag with the different little boxes.

The boxes were scattered around, and he just couldn't decide which one to open first, so he closed his eyes and just reached inside. The box he pulled out was also made of wood, but what he could see on it was that the box had a plant engraved on it.

He carefully tried to open the box, which unfortunately wasn't easy because the old hinges were a bit rusty.

When he finally managed to open the box, he saw that inside it were three different things: two bottles, one bigger than the other, and a folded piece of paper. But what he could see was that in the larger bottle was some kind of plant with roots, while the smaller bottle had some seeds in it.

He carefully took the two bottles out of the small box, as he could already see cracks in the glass of the bottles and they looked quite fragile.

He deposited both bottles on the bed next to him while taking the small piece of paper out of the box and unfolding it.

On the note was a drawing of a plant and a few words. The plant in the picture had a small axillary branch, and the stems and branches were single-headed, striped, bluish-green, very isolated in the lower part, crowded with white hairs above and under the cupules.

The leaves were scattered, somewhat hairy, and bluish green. The basal leaves were rose-shaped and long-stemmed; the rest became gradually shorter towards the top.