Chapter 13:

|Chapter 13|

Previously:

Previously:

"Really, I don't need anything from you, I just want to invite you to a dinner party."

Adam sighed, "And why should I care?"

''There will be someone very special.''

Now Adam finally turned to Damon. ,,And who?''

,,An original''

~~~

''This is a bad idea.''

Alaric looked worried. He thought the plan was doomed to fail.

‚,There's no such thing as a bad idea. Just poorly executed awesome ones. Here.'' Damon handed him a glass of scotch.

,,No. I don't like the idea of ​​Elijah being in the same house with Jenna.'' No way in hell would he allow that.

,,Jenna's perfectly safe. Besides, it's just a fact-finding mission and I even have a backup plan.''

,,Which is?'' Right at that moment the doorbell rang. Damon said nothing, just walked to the front door to open the door, while Alaric followed him.

,,Damon who is it?''

Damon opened the door and there he stood.

Adam was wearing a white silk shirt which was loose on the front but had a large hole in the back so you could see his back and shoulders, combined with a loose black skirt which reached above his knees and high black boot with heels. On his neck he had a small diamond necklace, and he was wearing long diamond earrings.

,,Hello boys." 

~~~

Damon moved out of the way so that Adam could come in.

You could hear the clicking of his heels while he walked to the library with Damon and Alaric hot on his heels.

,,This is your backup plan?'' asked Alaric as Adam poured himself a glass of scotch.