Chapter 16:

|Chapter 16|

Previously:

Previously:

Adam was standing in front of the back of a truck.

While Klaus, Bonnie and Elijah were busy last night, he had done another spell, while the weren't looking. With a cutting spell he made a cut in Klaus' right foot. After the whole show was over, he collected the blood in a vial he brought with him.

After he went home, he performed a locator spell with the blood, which led him standing in front of the truck.

It only took a small unlocking spell to open the lock and then to open the truck.

Adam got grin on his face, he was near his goal and these were the only thing he needed.

Staring back at him were five coffins.

~~~

It's been three weeks since Adam vanished with the coffins. No one heard of him, and it was driving Klaus crazy. His paranoia, which was high before, only increased in the last three weeks, waiting for Adam to make a move.

He was angry. All the witches he forced to do a locator spell didn't manage to find out, where Adam hid himself and the coffins. He didn't really expect it to work, but he still tried.

Elijah wasn't a help either. Even though he spent some time with the Gilbert boy, he wasn't really able to tell him a lot about him. The only think which he was able to confirm was, that Adam knew what he was doing and that he was a powerful and smart witch.

Which didn't ease his fears at all.

The whole waiting game was only making him want to dagger Elijah, but since the coffins where gone, he didn't have any daggers on him.

The only thing he was able to do was to wait.

~~~

Since the disappearance of Adam not a lot has changed in Damon's everyday life. Sure, it was kind of boring for him, since nothing was happening, but he was sure that it was only the calm before the storm.