Chapter 14:

|Chapter 14|

Previously:

Previously:

He was looking around, trying to find a way out when the heavy door right before him swung open and a figure emerged through it. He easily recognized the person who was standing in front of him, since there was only one person in this town that had such white hair.

Adam looked down at him and gave him a smile that send shiver down his spine.

,,We'll have so much fun together.''

~~~

Adam walked in with the same thing he wore before, the only thing different was, that he wore a light grey duffle bag on his right shoulder, which was filled to the brim with things.

He had a grin on his face and was letting his eyes wander over Elijah's bound body.

,,I must say. You look dashing like that. All mine.''

Elijah said nothing but Adam was able to see the heat in his eyes.

,,What do you want?'', Elijah asked Adam while tugging on his chains.

Adam said nothing. He only placed his duffle bag and took out multiple books, pens, some vials, the silver dagger , and his grimoire. He could feel Elijah's stare where his skirt has ridden up on the back.

,,Well, like I said we'll have a lot of fun together'', said Adam while putting the silver dagger back in his bag.

,,This is a one time chance to understand how you originals work.''

Adam was watching the deep red almost black magic that was flowing through Elijah. Since the ritual he was able to find out a lot, about how Vampire's work.

Every human has a tiny bit of magic that is located in his heart and his brain, which has the color orange, while every Vampire has magic in him that is red. The older the Vampire, the deeper the red. While transitioning the tiny part of the magic in a human changes from orange to red but stays at the same place.