(Sec 2-1) The Impression Room Part 3/The Final Push (Alt Route)

Start from the beginning

I shoved him hard.

Vinny: Damian...!!!

I shoved him closer to the hole.

Vinny: Stop...!!!

I shoved him again.

Vinny: Please...!!! Forgive me...!!! Why?! Why me?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

I've pushed him to the ledge... one more should do it... The next one... will definitely be the last...

...

...

...

??? (1): You're gonna kill someone else you love again?!

??? (2): It's not that big of a surprise!

Two hands were clasped around my neck. My eyes widened as they tightened. I froze in place. I felt my heart pound in my head. I shut my eyes tight as finally, I let out a scream. I forced my eyes open. He was already pushed to the edge. The next one is the last. But I froze at the sight of Addison delivering the final push. The fake Vinny let out one final scream as he fell to the bottom, A sickening crack echoing from the hole. Addison began panting. He hugged himself so tightly before falling back into my arms.

Damian: A-Addi!

He looked like he just saw a ghost. He took in deep and heavy breaths

Addison: No... No more... You don't... have to keep forcing yourself... Dame...

My eyes widened in shock. Before I can say anything else, we head a thud from below. The floor beneath us began to shift.

Venganza: Mackenzie and Rusty's restraints have unlocked.

Rusty: D-Damn it! Get the antidote to her!

Tia: I'll bandage her up for you.

Zill: Hang on! Simon, give me the-

We heard loud stomps from down below. Simon practically exploded.

Simon: Hey!!! Rio!! Was... Was that Vinny really a fake...?! Or was that a lie?!

Rio laughed.

Rio: Look at the corpse, you'll be able to tell!

We heard some shifting from below. Simon stammered.

Simon: As if... As if I could look at my brother's corpse! Fake or not!!!

Addison and I stared at each other, before we started at the hole. The hole we pushed the fake down... A dark thought crossed my mind... ...We should probably confirm... I can look down there from where I am... I gulped. I looked down at the fallen Vinny... And my stomach churned. In terms of appearance, he looked absolutely real. A wold killed by impalement... An ally... a friend who just wanted to live. The spike through his right eye will forever haunt me.

Addison: There's... no blood...

I gasped. I doubled back to look at the corpse... And sure enough... no blood... Guess technically speaking... It's not really a corpse, huh? Finally Addison and I were close enough to the ground to get off that platform. Simon turned to view Vinny for a moment. He cringed and almost immediately looked away, his face pale.

Simon: ...Yes... I see... ...Sure enough... he was a doll...

Sahara had a similar pale face.

Sahara: Then... Where's the real Vinny...?

Zill: Hey Rio! Where's the real-

We all looked around the room... but... Rio and Tia had already vanished. Simon's eyes widened.