Part 18~Ball

Grinning, Harry swung open the door. "And welcome my little minions to the founders' quarters!"

Liz gasped, running inside with Jack a step behind her. "This is amazing!"

"Woah, Woah, Woah, what are they doing here?!" Nevile waved vaguely at the little ones as he glared at Harry. "This is a no-children zone."

"Hey! We are not children!" Liz stomped her foot down as Harry slid in front of them.

"Well, as they are my siblings, that makes them Gryffindor heirs and thus deserve to be in the founders' quarters." Harry wrapped an arm around Liz's shoulders. "And besides, Liz wouldn't let me leave without her."

Nevile sighed as he shook his head. "Just don't make a mess."

Cheering, Liz charged in, collapsing on a bean bag. "Oh, man. I haven't sat in one of these since we visited aunt Petunia like six years ago!"

Freezing, Harry raised his eyebrow. "Aunt Petunia?"

"You not know Aunt Petunia."

"I do just, I do not get along with her."

"Huh, we got along with her fine, but it was always tense around her place."

"Strange, wonder why." There was a pause, the siblings looking into the distance.

"Anyway, are you going to bring your girlfriend here?" Liz moved her focus, honing in on Jack as he blushed.

"H-How did you? I don't have a girlfriend!"

"Yes, you do," Liz grinned as she rolled onto her stomach, kicking her legs above her head. "Mel told me."

"That snitch."

"Don't be mean to Mel. He's just excited cause this is the first bit of interesting news in months of your boring lives." Harry smirked as he spoke, and Liz nodded.

"And before you say it, he told me before we learnt about Notry."

"How? I only told then what, ten hours prior," Jack grumbled, glaring at Liz as she grinned.

"It's gossip; I'll always find a way."

Jack growled, scowling as he crossed his arms. "I'm still not bringing her here."

"Come on, why not?" Liz scooched closer, grinning from ear to ear. "Please. Pretty please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Ple-"

"Alright! To make you shut up." Jack scowled, pushing himself us as Liz cheered from behind them.

Nevile let out a loud groan. "I should never let you in here."

"What? I thought more the merrier unless you have a problem with other people being here, maybe while you and 'your Harry' are together." Harry leaned on his hand, grinning as Nevile glared at him. "And here I thought I was the one who glared."

"Will you please shut up and go home already."

"I'm trying, geeze. Some people."

~~~

Opening the door, Jack glanced around. "Before this begins, I apologise so much. Please don't dump me for this."

The girl behind him giggled. She was only a few centimetres shorter than Jack with short curly hair and her green Slytherin uniform on. "Will see, Jackie."

Squealing, Liz jumped up, bouncing up to Iris. "Oh my god! You're so pretty! How did my brother ever get you."

Iris laughed, glancing at Jack. "You want to tell her, or shall I?"