Part 5~Nevile

Tapping his finger agitatedly, Harry waited for Madam Pomphrey to finish up. "Well, Harry, your injuries have fully healed. You can go back to the dormitories if you would like."

"Fuck yeah! Finally!" Harry jumped up as Madam Pomphrey placed a uniform on the bed. "What is this?" Harry flicked at the yellow lining, the Hufflepuff chest clearly showing on the lapel.

"I thought you would like to go around in your uniform rather than the hospital grab."

Harry frowned as he picked up the uniform. "Whelp, better than nothing." Harry didn't blink as he put on his clothes. He took off the hospital garb, not caring that his scars were on show. "Is something the matter?" Harry raised his eyebrow, glancing at Madame Pomphrey as he grabbed the shirt from the pile.

"I... I didn't expect... With your scars..." Madam Pomphrey couldn't find the right words as Harry scoffed, doing up his shirt.

"Why should I care about some old marks? You've seen them plenty of times before." Harry scowled as he did up the yellow tie, struggling to do it properly before he gave up and let it hang loosely around his neck.

He grabbed the pocket watch and book he had found only a night before, pocketing them before leaving, Madam Pomphrey standing stunned in the hospital wing.

Harry grumbled as he walked around the school, stopping as someone screamed his name.

"Harry!" Nevile stopped in front of Harry, a happy expression on his face. "I've been looking for you."

Harry blinked, glaring at Nevile. "You have, have you?"

Nevile chuckled, seemingly unaware of Harry's anger as grabbed Harry's hand. "Of course I have."

"Right." Pulling away slightly, Harry tried to contain his discomfort as Nevile narrowed his eyes. He looked around, seeing the slight crowd as he shook his head and dragged Harry down the path.

"Come on."

Harry barely got a word in when Nevile pulled him into an empty classroom. "What are you doing?" Nevile smiled, turning as they entered the classroom.

Nevile stepped closer to Harry, lifting his hand up to cup Harry's cheek. "I was so worried about you. I'm so sorry for not visiting you but Madam Pomphrey wouldn't let me."

Harry stepped back, trying to get out of Nevile's sharp gaze. "Yeah, that's hospital policy."

"Harry? What's wrong?"

Harry crossed his arms, raising his eyebrow high. "You mean other than you lying to me and using one of my most sensitive topics against me?"

Nevile froze, staring at Harry in shock. "What?! I never lied to you!"

Gritting his teeth, Harry turned away. "Right, you totally didn't set me up to be ambushed by those Gryffindors. Listen, it doesn't matter. Just leave me alone. When I get out of this stupid nightmare the real you can actually apologise."

Shaking his head, Nevile stared at Harry in confusion. "I don't understand."

"Obviously not."

"You're not my Harry." Nevile stepped back as Harry watched him.

"I am definitely not yours."

Nevile seemed to fall back, catching himself on a nearby desk. "Madam Pomphrey said you seemed to be having personality changes but even if you were, you would remember us. You're not my Harry." Nevile paused, whipping his wand out. "So who are you?!"

Harry scoffed, lowering the wand with an unamused expression. "Cute, really but you couldn't hurt me even if you tried. Besides, this is all a dream anyway so even the death eaters roaming around the house couldn't hurt me."