Jha: This is enough grand ma. Anyway i don't prefer too many clothes.

Kam: No no, I will look after this later. Now lets select a saree for you. Always remember to dress something nice for your husband when you retire to sleep.

Jhanvi looked down in shy and fidged her shawl.

Jha: Grand ma shall I ask you something ?

Kam: What question is this. you can ask me anything. you are Akhil's wife and you have all rights as my grand daughter.

Jha: hmmm...Do you really like me ? I mean do you think I m good for Akhil in anyway. He is good and handsome but I am....

Kam: Did anyone say you are not beautiful ? If Akhil married you then definitely you are the most beautiful girl in this world because you got the precious thing and that is Akhil's heart. He would have not married you if you were not in his heart so stop thinking low of you. You are Kamala's grand daughter in law, Akhil's wife. Hold the pride and walk head high. 

Jha: thank you so much grand ma.

Kam: Now I can understand clearly my Akhil is very pitiful. You are too innocent and need to learn so much. Don't worry I will teach you. After all I have so much experience. Akhil's grandpa will always go for work and I had to seduce him to come behind me. I will tell those techniques later. Now get ready in this saree and I will wait in the room.

Kamala went out of the closet and Jhanvi saw the transparent saree that Isha had bought on their shopping day and mentally slapped herself for keeping those in the closet and when she saw the sleeveless blouse she dropped them from her hand.

Jhan Mv: God, how will I face Akhil wearing this. What will he think of me ?

She heard Kamala's voice and started getting ready. This was the first time she was wearing a sleeveless blouse and felt very uncomfortable. Jhanvi covered herself with pallu and came out of the closet.

Kam: Oh god Jhanvi which girl will cover like this to stay with her husband. 

Kamala took off the pallu and showed a super sign. she made her sit before the vanity and combed her hair and left it loose.

Kam: Gents always likes free hair or plaited hair with flowers. Today we did not buy flowers so keep it free. 

Kamala made her wear a hook earring and sprayed perfume on her.

Jha: Granny please..I think this is little too much. Shall I change to something else.

Kam: No, actually you are over dressed. I will buy night dresses for you. Now don't you dare to change. 

Kamala went in search of Akhil and saw him in study who was giving a oscar performance of being busy in work. Kamala snatched the file from his hand and pushed him out of study.

Kam: Nonsense, are you not ashamed of working at this time leaving your new bride in the room. Don't spoil your grand father and father's name. Now get lost.

Akhil rubbed his nape in embarrasement and moved to his room. Jhanvi did not know what to do being dressed so sexily so she laid on the couch and pulled the duvet over covering completely leaving her face and pretended to sleep.

Akhil came inside after locking the door and saw her in the couch and duvet covering her but her chest heaving up and down showed she was pretending.

Akh Mv: Adipavi, evlo asaiya vandha ippadi mothama mooditu irukka. Idhula madam thoongura madhiri acting vera. Appadi enna dress panni iruppa ? Granny oda work ellam waste poiduma. Appadilam waste ah poga koodadhu atleast pakkanum. Irudi unna.... ( Hey, I was wishing to see her but she has covered her compeletly and madam is acting like sleeping. What dress would she be wearing ? Will granny's efforts go wasted ? No it should not be wasted atleast I should see what she is wearing . Wait and see )

Jhanvi waited for him to settle in his bed to sleep. Akhil took quick steps and pretended to get hit in the table and screamed as in pain. Jhanvi panicked and rushed to Akhil who was sitting on the bed holding his knee.

Jha: Oh my god. what happened ?

She removed his hand from his knee and rubbed there in concern whereas Akhil's jaw dropped looking her dressed sexily. Her sleeveless blouse with deep back showed more of her skin and the transparent saree pinned in sinple pleat failed to hide her curves and cloth claded treasures. Her waist and abdomen were exposed bare which looked contrast to her plain green saree. He could not blink his eyes and not getting any response from Akhil, Jhanvi looked at him and his intense gaze got her senses back.

Jhanvi tried to move away from him but Akhil caught her wrist stopping her who was facing the other side. Akhil stood and took her pallu in other hand and covered her sleeveless arms standing close behind her.

Akh: You are so beautiful. Its not like I have not seen you in saree except for this sleeveles blouse. If you don't feel comfortable with my presence I will leave to study and you can relax. Shall I leave ?

Jhanvi's heart was thudding and she was not feeling uncomfortable but felt very shy to face him. It wasn't like they have not been in close proximity before. He had kissed her many times before. She was scared that Akhil might not like her in that costume or might misunderstand that she was trying to seduce him. Now hearing his words she felt a little relaxed.

Akhil's bit his lower lip controlling his smile on getting her answer when she took a step back close to him and her back was grazing his front.

Akh Mv: Jaan, how will I control myself tonight. 

**************************

A/N:

Lets see the scale of Akhil's self control in next update on monday. 

I m busy with the arrangements of house warming of our new home so please bear with me. I will go on break and will let you all know the dates. Hope you will all understand and keep supporting. 

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Your votes are my boost.

Take care Thank you.