Chapter 8: Iron Blood Riggings

Spending nights together with your Partners, playing, enjoying delicious foods and drinks. Makes it feel like we're rich! Which... we are. 

The Girls have checked on the Wisdom Cube. Concerning the game, we didn't even touch 1% of the current content. Nor are we anywhere close.
We've spent more time upgrading out fleets and planning out what we could do better as a team, than actually playing the game.

It's also open world, meaning.... we could in Sardegnian waters in one instance, then in the next we could be in the Sakura waters! Fast travel is included.

There's so much more that they have to tell me about their game - some of which, not even they know. The Cube apparently creates content on its own, yet it holds off from releasing it for a while. In hopes of perfecting and shaping it to our liking.

Fun aside, I got work to do... AGAIN! There's an Iron Blood saying... "First work, then there's fun". 

Grabbing my Coffee, I walk outside to take a breath of morning air. Noticing the girls standing in the pool, silent, I get closer.
- Morgen.
Tirpitz - Ah! Morgen Kommandant!
Bismarck - Kommandant, slept well?
- You bet. I was beaten after last nights grand battle against The Hermit.

Bismarck - She hasn't changed much since last time we fought her... eye to eye.
Tirpitz - Relying one a few calculations with the same result will never guarantee victory.
- Well said you two. What's with the little metal ships? | Looks like toys. Cute.

Opposing the other, they stand pondering over the sea around them.
Tirpitz - Strategizing~.
Bismarck - Please give us your aid, Kommandant! 
- I'm here. Tell me what both of you were thinking. | Work can wait. It's not even 8 in the morning. Wonder if I'm done by the afternoon... I hope sooo~!

Explaining to me what they're ideas are. I give them my own ideas to play with. 

Swiftly adjusting their units, and ultimately forming their own formations.
- That looks good! Well done!
Bismarck & Tirpitz - Vielen Dank!
- What about the submarines?
Tirpitz - In the game... we don't have much equipment for them. Besides basic guns and low rarity torpedoes.
Bismarck - We're on the way to acquire better gear for each of our fleets!
- Yep. The evening then?
Tirpitz - You bet! 
Bismarck - Better be done with work till then!
- I'll... try... | Forming a sob, the girls spark into laughter.
Smiling myself, I stand on the pool's edge and walk back inside.

The upstairs office, the one with view to the yard and pool - I sit down and turn to the girls. Now they're moving around pointing at possible weaknesses in their individual formation. 

Proceeding to torture myse--- I mean make bank, I take the occasional sip of coffee as time passes.

Stomping upstairs, Bismarck and Tirpitz are close to exploding with excitement. Eager to tell me something.
- What is it? You two are excited~.
Bismarck - We've made it happen! Kommandant!
- What exactly did you two create?
Tirpitz - Not what! Sondern... Who!
- Your riggings! | They hyper nod at me.

Stepping back from my desk, the sound of gears turning fills the room - red and black colored behemoths gradually peak out from behind my Partners.
Tirpitz - Kommadant! Look! 
Bismarck - They're really here!
Beaming with joy and gratitude, they attempt to pat their riggings...

Both their riggings shoot at me, milimeters away from my face. Growling and releasing steam from their mouths, I prepare to be chewed on.
Bismarck - Zurück! Verhalte dich! Das ist der Kommandant! 
Tirpitz - Du auch! Ihr dürft nicht den Kommandant anknabern!

Taming their riggings, telling them to behave and not... chew on me. Don't think I can survive even one chew from either of them.
Gesturing to be forgiven, the Girls' riggings let their heads hang - gently pushing onto their hands.
Tirpitz - It's alright~.
Bismarck - We are not mad at either of you~. | The Girls give their riggings some pats.
- Can I.... pat them? | The riggings shoot their gaze onto me. After hearing the word, pat.
The girls remain silent as I attempt to not get my hand bitten off.
- There you go~. You too, of course~! | I give them a second serving of headpats.