Chapter 4: An Office for Three

From the sound of my alarm, bombarding me with noise at a hour where the sun is still asleep -  I was awake and active. Without Coffee...

What felt like half an hour, in actuality were only 3 hours, I was done. My office... became OUR office!
Where I used to keep, now, useless documents from back when I started College - now reside Bismarck's and Tirpitz's desks. Obviously, I cleaned up everything before assembling the desks there.

In their universe, they'd have siren technology - systems collecting vast amounts of data, unbelievable might and resources available. Now, they have the best laptops money can buy. I would've bought them PCs, but I want them to work wherever they want to. Even in the shower! These machines are waterproof.

Besides high-end Laptops, they may use the comfortable mice I got them. They'll be a bit overwhelmed by how much these Laptops can do... They used siren technology before, they'll be fine~!

Leaving the Laptops in their boxes on the freshly assembled desks, I proceed to get myself a boost of energy.

Bismarck - Tirpitz~... Stop hugging my deck like that...
Tirpitz - Stop taking my pillow like that... Bismarck~... | Still asleep, they are attracted by each other's massively soft decks.
The tender smell of Kaffee will gradually wake them from their slumber. Otherwise, I have to resort to shaking them out of it.

Tirpitz- Bismarck! Die Zeit!
Bismarck - Ehh?! Was?! Wo?! Wer?! Kommandant being naked?! | They both freeze. Processing, what Bismarck said.
Tirpitz - Well... I had that dream too~... | Touching the tips of her pointers together, forming a nervous express on her face. Bismarck gradually becoming red.

- Morning you two. Coffee's here. | I smile at them.
Bismarck - Kommandant, how long have you been awake? | I was certain they would notice I was gone.
- A few... hours now. | I say nervously.
Tirpitz - Next time, please wake us too. 
Bismarck - Even if we can't help, we'll watch.
- If it's not a surprise, I will - promised.
Seems like they forgot they were going to get a few new belongings.

Once they're fully awake, I will show them what's new. 

Tirpitz - Kommandant, the Coffee is excellent today.
Bismarck - Getting better by the day~. | She takes a big sip of it.
- Thanks you two. 
Knowing that they don't particularly like being idle during their day, I made it possible for them to create, work, search and manage anything they desire. 

Bismarck & Tirpitz - Kommandant, are those our desks...?
- They are. Go have a look at them. They have something that catches your eyes.
Leaving their Coffees, they dash over to their new desks. Together with mine, they create a square. Behind which, lies a giant window - capturing an amazing view of the city.

Bismarck - Boxes... What's inside them? | They both stare at me. Awaiting an answer.
- I don't know. See for yourselves.
Tirpitz - Are these...
Bismarck - We... looked at exactly these yesterday... before... dinner...
Tirpitz - Kommandant you got these for us~?
- Desks, Laptops. All yours. I've set up our office so that we can cuddle whenever we want to. While looking out the window. 

Tirpitz & Bismarck - Vielen Dank, Kommandant~...!
Taking out their new devices, they turn them on to find the Symbol of the Iron Blood as their Desktop Wallpapers and an Iron Blood theme. 

Bismarck - You customized them too!
Tirpitz - Bismarck... you know what this means, right?
Bismarck - I know. We should let the Kommandant in on this too. 
Tirpitz - Kommandant. Please sit down.

I do as I'm told, no fear no anxiety befalls me.

Bismarck - You remember, our riggings, right?
- I do. 
Tirpitz - You also noticed... that we don't have them now... right?
- Yep. Can you summon them with anything?
Bismarck - We should've expected that you're familiar with possibilities of Siren Technology. 
Tirpitz - We're sorry... | I give them both headpats.