training sucks

"wake up"

a loud booming voice echoed through stiles' ears. he grumbled and stuck his middle finger out in the direction he thought someone was standing.

when he heard no change in movement stiles decided he imagined the voice and drifted back into a dreamless sleep.

"stiles. get out of bed"

stiles scrunched up his face, royally pissed at this guy.

"fuck you"

before he could say any more he was roughly thrown to the other side of the room, stiles landed with a soft 'o mph'

his eyes snapped open in anger

"what the fuck?"

derek almost smiled at the tired werefox words. he refrained and just left without another word.

"you couldn't have woken me up with some morning kisses"
he yelled. unsurprisingly he got no answer.

stiles picked himself up while muttering obscenities about him and began to change.
trust a guy like derek to wake him up by throwing him.

derek had given him a wardrobe filled with all his old clothes that they rescued from his flat.
stiles tried to brush his hair but after two minutes gave up and threw the comb out the window. he heard a yelp from below and winced. hopefully he didn't hit anyone he liked

after he was ready stiles took a deep breath and walked out the door.
the corridor was silent. he couldn't hear a thing and it scared him shitless.

stiles just reminded himself of the plan constantly.
1. earn their trust
2. make it look like you are happy here.
2.5 steal money
3. feign injury
4. crack window lock
5. cover scent.
6. climb out window
7. get taxi as far away as possible
8. go hide for years.

stiles repeated those 9 steps repetitively in his mind. seemed easy enough to be fair. oh wait, he forgot the main problem, these guys are a werewolf mafia. so not easy.

stiles carefully made his way downstairs and scanned the area for anyone. he saw isaac sitting on a nearby sofa reading. stiles tried to smell his scent but found he couldn't do it.

as quietly as possible stiles snuck up to him. prepared to scare him shitless he grinned to himself thinking, 'aww man this would be hilla- '

"you know i can smell you right stiles?"

"FUCK"

isaac chuckled but kept his eyes glued to the book.

stiles flopped onto the sofa beside him  and moved closer

"what are you reading?"

"more than this"

stiles read the page intently. it was something about depression

"well is it any good?"

isaac nodded softly. he pointed at stiles without looking away from the page and mumbled

"derek wants you in the gym room, go down the left hall and take two rights"

stiles groaned loudly but lifted himself up and began walking down the corridor.

"other right"
isaac shouted. stiles gave him a sarcastic thumbs up and walked into the gym room.

he marvelled at how many different machines and weights there were. even punchbags that looked like people, like body bags.... oh.

he averted his gaze. stiles made his way forward and looked for derek. suddenly on a reflex he jumped back and a weight whistled past where his head stood prior.