shit hits the fan (kinda)

"okay derek we're heading to the meeting room"

through the cctv footage stiles hacked they could see lydia and peter walking down a long marble corridor, four guards were around them. the two walked with confidence

"scott and jackson , you in position?"

"whenever you say go"

"isaac, boyd?"

"circling round the block as we speak"

derek nodded, weather to stiles or himself he wasn't sure.

"now we wait"

-
-
-

the meeting took about thirty minutes, eventually, as planned, cruncher said no then elegantly told them to "fuck off" and "take your shit somewhere where it won't stain my white carpets" the two were almost at the door when derek gave the 'okay' to isaac and boyd. the two then stood up and began to brawl in front of the building throwing painful looking blows to one another. peter and lydia rushed out to 'help' then all four were fighting and pulling out guns. they waved them around and shot them to the sky, alerting anyone within a 3 mile radius of where they were.

stiles swallowed and looked at derek with concern

"you never said there would be guns"

derek shrugged not looking away from the cctv

"we won't shoot at anyone but it makes it easy to get crowds away."

it took approximately 25 seconds for most of the guards and henchman to try intervene, thanks to their strength they took out a few of the guards who were in the way.

"scott, jackson, now"

derek barked.

the two dropped onto the roof and quickly but silently ran to the door, derek nodded to stiles who unlocked it instantly. they slipped through without any alarms blaring off.

derek and stiles held their breath as scott and jackson moved through the building. eventually when scott pressed a hidden button the vault revealed itself.

"stiles, what's the code?"

stiles logged onto crunchers files and found the information on the vault.

"57710029230"

quiet beeps echoed as he entered the pin, the vault unlocked. silent cheers from scott and jackson as they entered carefully, stiles kept reading up on the vault and gasped in surprise. he scrambled for dereks mic, yanking it towards him in fear.

"Get out "

he yelled. derek looked confused and neither of the werewolf's stopped as they moved further into the vault.

"there's a ton of traps and alarms. get out."
he practically pleaded.  frustration radiating off him at the fact no one even hesitated

but he was too late, scott had grabbed large packets of drugs and what looked like mountain ash, effectively tripping a blaring alarm. it screeched throughout the entire complex. the guards who were previously trying to rip isaac and boyd apart dropped them and sprinted back into the building.

"pick up as much as you can, burn the rest then run"
derek barked.

"how much time?"

he glared at stiles.

"uh, they got about... 45 seconds tops, that's if i can fail the lift"

"well do it"

derek shouted. turning his attention back to the cctv, before he could check on anyone the cameras cut. derek shot an accusatory glare towards stiles