meetings

stiles lay on a bed that wasn't his, in a room that wasn't his, in a house that wasn't his in some random ass state, he was so pissed off about everything and confused too, what were they on about 'purple eyes' his eyes were brown.

no one had been up for almost a day, he wondered if they wanted him to rot in there, but the door was open so that idea was quickly diminished.

footsteps approached, stiles readied himself for anyone. no one came in- a small note slipped under his door. stiles scrambled to grab it

meeting at 4:30pm in the lounge. you need to eat too.

stiles groaned and collapsed onto his bed. yeah sure he was hungry but this was 100% his final meal before they cut his throat. maybe he could delay the inevitable by not eating or showing up.

4:30 passed by and soon 4:45 appeared, stiles heard a soft knock at the door, scott,

"what"
he said shortly

"uh, derek ordered me to get you for the meeting.... he said to drag you if i had to"

stiles' head shot up, what the fuck? are they going for aggressive tactics? but that just tells stiles that they need him in some form. they wouldn't actually hurt him, he was pretty sure at least.

stiles gave a fake smile,
"sure, just lost track of time, lead the way scotty boy"

scott seemed slightly stunned at how little they had to threaten him before stiles agreed but gave a nod of his head and left, stiles followed idly behind.

"soooo what's this meeting about?"

scott stayed quiet

"scotty boy?"

"look, if you want to keep your life then don't say no to dereks proposition, you might not like the field we work in but if you choose to leave know derek will have your head"

scott whispered. stiles nodded now feeling a little uneasy.

"oh and stiles, this sounds really stupid but keep an open mind and actually listen if anyone chooses to tell you... something"

stiles chuckled
"not ominous at all, this meeting sounds like a whole lot of fun"

scott snorted
"whatever floats your boat i guess"

when the two got to the lounge derek and isaac were in a heated conversation, it quickly died down at stiles and scott's arrival.

stiles' eyes lit up at the sight of curly fries on the table, he quickly snatched them and retreated to a corner. the others seemed bewildered at his speed. they stared at him with open mouths

"what... curly fries are like- the only reason i'm alive"

a couple gave a nod, derek stared at him in hopefully an intimidating way, stiles just blinked before returning to his fries.

"as i was saying, first we should infiltrate the roof-"
derek began before getting swiftly cut off.

"hey derek, should we really discuss our plans around... him?"
boyd asked pointing an accusative finger at stiles who was happily munching on his fries. stiles flipped boyd off at the remark.

"it doesn't matter, he's stranded here anyway, might as well see if he could be of any use"

stiles scoffed not looking up.

"so, we send lydia, allison, boyd and jackson onto the roof, while they get in through the vents i need scott to cause a large distraction, isaac, focus on hacking into their security systems and liam, you deal with anyone trying to stop him- next"