chapter ten - just hold me

§ Chapter ten §

I dabbed the washcloth gently over Harry’s eye, making him wince. “Oh, come on, if you could take the punch then you can take this.” I said, chuckling. He smiled up at me. “You know I only did that to protect you, right? I got so mad when that guy talked about you that way. If they even touched  you, I swear I’d lose it.” I put both my hands on his face, one on each cheek. A tear rolled down my cheek. “I know,” I whispered with a slight smile. I let one hand travel past his ear and tussled with his curls. I leaned down and forced his lips up on mine. He ran his fingers along the back of my neck and squeezed gently. He stood up and kicked the chair farther away, hovering over me. He leaned down and kissed me passionately. He put his hands on my hips as I fisted his hair. He let out a deep groan. I knew he loved when I touched his hair. “You’re so sexy.” I whispered. He smirked and chuckled. “I want to show you something.” he whispered into my ear, giving me goose bumps. He grabbed my hand and led me to the backyard. “Where are we going?” I giggled. He just smiled after opening the door back for me. I hopped down the deck stairs to the backyard, where the grass was green and the dark sky was lit with stars. Hand-in-hand, he walked me across the grass to a pearl white gazebo. It was lined with twinkling white lights, lighting up his face and making his green eyes stand out. He put me down gently and rested his hands firmly on my hips. I put my arms around his neck, resting my head in the crook of his shoulder. “Did you do all this?” I whispered. His face moved up and down on the top of my head as if he nodded. “I didn’t know you were so romantic, Harry.” “You have no idea.” he whispered back. I snuggled up to his cheek, his curls tickling my nose. “I love you.” he whispered. I gulped.

We had said I love you before, but it was nothing like this. It was just us goofing around. This time I could feel the emotion in his voice, that he really loved me. I knew that I had an immense amount of feelings for him. I thought about all the things he had done. He came into my life unannounced and now he was the most important thing in it.

“I love you, too, Harry.” I whispered. We continued to rock back and forth for several minutes, just enjoying each other. I yearned for his body against me. I never wanted him to let go. He leaned down and pecked at my neck. He pulled my V-neck farther apart, kissing at my collar bones. I whimpered softly. “Harry,” I whispered. He put his large hands on my face while kissing me. I ran my fingers up past his ears and into his hair, making him moan. I loved when he was the one that was putty in my hands. I loved that even though he was so big and strong, I could still easily control him. We made our way off the gazebo and into the yard. He lied down in the lush grass and I snuggled on top of him. His eyebrows were scrunched together like always, giving him an incredibly sexy and manly look. He looked so strong and menacing, but when he smiled he looked like the kindest, sweetest man in the world. “Smile,” I whispered. He laughed with a grin. His perfect dimples popped into his cheeks. “What?” he asked with a chuckle. “I love your smile.” “Mine is nothing compared to yours.” he whispered. I moaned softly and kissed his pink lips. He grabbed my hips and rolled them forward to align with his, making him moan loudly. I lifted off his white shirt and threw it to the side. I took off his belt and slid off his black skinny jeans. “Your turn.” he whispered, gliding off my shirt. I rubbed his strong, tan torso and met his eyes. His sparkling eyes sent chills down my spine. They were so beautiful and filled with extreme lust. It made me happy to know that he wanted me just as bad as I wanted him.

*Harry*

I looked up at Cadence, her blue eyes bright with excitement. I slid off her jean shorts and felt my way up her soft legs. I slowly slid down her underwear, savoring every moment. I took my time to make sure she was comfortable. I didn’t want her to be afraid; I wanted her to be safe with me. I rolled her hips into mine. She whimpered lightly, her hair cascading down her shoulders. “Have I ever told you how lovely you are?” I whispered. She smiled down at me and nodded. “It’s because you are. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” She giggled and whispered, “I love you, Harry.”

*Cadence*

I woke up and the first thing I saw was Harry, our bodies intertwined. His hair adorned the pillow and his pink lips opened a little, letting out little snores. I stared at him for a few minutes before his eyelids fluttered open. He smiled and met my eyes. “Morning,” he grumbled. “How long have you been up?” he asked. “Not very long…last night was so amazing.” He let out a satisfied chuckle. “Yeah, it really was.” He got up and went to the bathroom. He came back with his cheesy smile. His dark curls messily piled over the side of his head. I eyed his toned stomach and blushed. “You eyeing me, Edwards?” I laughed. He pulled me up to embrace him. The light smell of his cologne filled my nose, making me smile. I moaned softly as he kissed my cheek. “I have to go to work today.” he whispered. “What? No, what am I supposed to do all day?” I frowned. “I’ll make up for it tonight. I promise.” He smirked down at me and kissed me sweetly on the lips. He walked over to the dresser and slid on a white t-shirt. He put on a plaid shirt over it and his black skinny jeans which were riding low on his hips. I watched him carefully slip into his white Converse before kissing me again. “Bye,” I said. “I’ll see you later, love. If anything happens, call me.” He slipped out the door without another word.