🌸 chapter 42: love & affection

disclaimer - mature contents!

chapter soundtrack: agape - nicholas britell

Youngro could hear herself gasping for air the second Sooho laid her body down on the soft beddings. The next thing she knew, she had her eyes shutted tightly once more when the Crown Prince leaned down swiftly to capture her mouth.

That night, they were so close to each other. Remembering back their moments, the night in London when Youngro could feel no gap between her and him on the beddings, it happened again that night. Youngro could feel Sooho's body on top of her pressed to hers, longing to be so close... and strangely, the girl was also longing for his touch.

When they started kissing that night— surprisingly, without any influence of alcohols running in their blood— Youngro had lost her track of time. If she remembered correctly, it was the third time they were kissing each other. But the excitement remained the same. It always felt new to her. To her, Im Sooho felt intoxicating. She didn't know how it was possible, but each time they parted away to fill their lungs with air, Youngro couldn't hold back the strong urge to kiss him more.

It was probably the love hormones?

Above her, in between their kisses, Sooho would sigh pleasefully whenever his black orbs dived into the girl's beautiful dark eyes. They were beautiful. Although the light inside the room was dim, he still could find the sparks inside her eyes. That beautiful constellation he always adored.

"You're..." The man whispered breathlessly. "Beautiful."

A soft chuckle came out of the girl's mouth before it was muffled when Sooho leaned down to her once more to capture her lips.

Youngro's slender fingers were buried deep in his thick black hair. When Sooho tilted his head and took his chance to kiss her deeper, he could feel the girl pulled his hair subtly, making him left out a low groan in response.

"Sooho-ssi—"

"Youngro—"

Youngro almost cried out loudly when the Crown Prince left her mouth and moved his lips down to her throat. When the man started to suck on the smooth skin of her neck, one of her hands immediately raised up to cover her own mouth, making sure she didn't make too much noises. What if someone out there heard them?

He had done this before, trailing kisses down from her jawline, to her slender neck, down to her collarbones... but that night was different. Youngro somehow could feel her body burning even more. She could feel her body grew warmer each time the Crown Prince showered her with kisses on her skin. And when the man started to buried his face deeper on the crook of her neck to leave more love marks on her, a strange sound was coming out deep from her throat. She herself was surprised when a strangled moan finally came out of her when her hand slipped away from her small mouth.

Was it because she was completely sober? She was so embarassed with herself when she made that sound. However, right when that happened, Youngro could actually feel Sooho was smiling on her skin.

In the middle of their intimate moments, just when Youngro was about to lose her mind completely due to their intense kisses, the Crown Prince stopped mid-way. He pulled away, while his eyes were still locked with hers. His lips were parted, and Youngro could see he was breathing heavily.

Sooho could swear to God he would do things to Youngro that night if the girl didn't stop her. Before he... really did it, he wanted to know if his wife would want to do it... or not.