❄️ chapter 32: youngro's confession

On their way back to the hotel from Covent Garden, the couple inside the car didn't say a thing

On their way back to the hotel from Covent Garden, the couple inside the car didn't say a thing. The Crown Prince was gazing out of the window, looked as if he was enjoying the rain that was showering that night... yet his eyes looked like they were zoning out elsewhere. On the other hand, Youngro was lost in her thoughts while fidgeting her fingers.

She really felt like she had to say something, or do something, to the Crown Prince so he wouldn't be that gloomy, just like the weather outside that night. She didn't fully understand what bothered him that night, but she wanted to comfort him in any way possible.

"The rain is quite heavy." The girl whispered, as she tried to peek on the man who was resting his back next to her, and got his eyes on the road.

For some seconds, silence filled the atmosphere. She bit her lips.

Should we not... talk right now?

"It is," the man replied. "I hope you're not cold. Is the temperature okay? You have to stay warm." The next thing Sooho did was reaching out to the air conditioner controllers on the back seats.

It was not the temperature that warmed Youngro. It was his action— those kind of simple actions Im Sooho always did to her, she guessed that might be one of the reason she was finally falling for him. And the girl would like to do the same.

But how do you comfort the Crown Prince when you didn't know exactly what was wrong wtih him in the first place?

"We have arrived back at the hotel, Your Highness, Miss Youngro."

❄️

Beep—

As Sooho tapped the access card to the suite, the door in front of him unlocked. He quickly pushed the door opened and let the girl behind him walked through the door first before him. Once she was inside, he followed her into the suite, and slowly closed the door behind him.

It looked like the suite had been cleaned when they were away. The cushions on the sofa looked neat and ordered, and Sooho couldn't find his whiskey on the table.

Where is it?

He needed it.

"Sooho-ssi, thank you for tonight—"

"Would you like to join me for a drink?" The man suddenly said. It turned out that someone had moved his whiskey to the other table inside the room. And he was about to go straight to his drinks that night, after the ballet show.

However, the girl considered his invitation for a moment. And at last, she nodded. "Okay," she answered. Maybe it would help to comfort him that night. Maybe, with a little bit of drink, he would open up to her with his problems. He was the one who told her to open up with him with her own problems the other days. Same goes to him as well, right? It goes both ways. If he was feeling disturbed, Youngro wanted to be there for him too. "But I think I want to wash up for a bit, Sooho-ssi." She said.