❄️ chapter 9: sooho-ssi

"Oh, found you."

There he was, the Crown Prince standing tall in front of her.

The man was wearing a set of charcoal gray blazer and trousers. His hair wasn't styled as much as the time when they had private meeting together, he looked the way he usually looks like at college. He still looked good and neat either way. I guess they styled him up more in formal and important events?

"Your... Highness?"

The girl zoned out for a moment, her heart shaped lips opened slightly. She didn't expect the Crown Prince would come meeting her that day.

The Crown Prince removed his phone from his ear and disconnected the call, then put it back inside his pocket. That was the moment when Youngro realized, she was still holding hers close to her ear even after the man cut the line already.

"I..." Youngro was still lost, and when she was hit by realization, she immediately jumped from her seat and took a ninety degrees bow. "Good evening, Your Highness!" She greeted him in a high pitched voice. Knowing the Crown Prince wasn't seeing her face, Youngro furrowed her eyebrows and bit her lower lips. Gosh, what is he doing here?

Once the girl stood up straight and faced the Crown Prince again, the latter moved inside the room, approaching the reading desk where Youngro was seated. There were piles of books seen, and there was a book trolley next to the desk which contained more books.

Accross Youngro, there was an available seat, and the Crown Prince head tilted slightly, his eyes eyeing the empty seat. "May I sit here?"

Every single corner of this room is yours... Youngro answered immediately, trying to be calm. "Of course."

The desk was placed near a big window, Youngro oftenly stared outside that day at the Hyangwonjeong royal pavillion which was covered by snow, in the middle of the freezing pond. It was such a beautiful view, however she needed to focus on the books given by Miss Pi.

Once they were seated accross each other, the Crown Prince didn't say anything. He took a look outside for once, staring at the darkened skies.

The girl who was waiting, tried to opened up first. "How... how was your day, Your Highness?" She carefully asked.

When the Crown Prince heard her, his head turned towards her. "Sorry I got lost earlier." He apologized, before answering. "It was... great, today is my last day at college for this semester and now I'm already off for year end holiday. I have wrapped up my final project plan as well, hope we can finish it by the middle of next year."

Youngro who was listening to his explanation could only nodded in response. She didn't expect the Crown Prince would answer her question that much since the last time she met him, he had less chats with her.

"Ah..." Youngro left out a little laugh. "You'd do great, Your Highness. Your films are always amazing."

Her answer seemed to surprise the Crown Prince, since the man moved his head forward a bit towards her with a raised eyebrow. However, there was a thin smile on his cold face.

"Oh, you watched them?"

Youngro nodded, "Well... whenever they have movie screening at the campus, before you guys apply for movie festivals, I usually come to see it. Just curious. And they're all good." Awkwardly, the girl raised her two thumbs up and grinning widely.

"Thank you," said the Crown Prince in response. He looked calm, but his smile was growing bigger when he said this.

"No, there's no need to thank me, Your Highness..."